What's the consensus on black comedians? 5 smiley rating system

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I didn't really know the feelings of Pryor's sketch cause nobody really talks about it. His show was only 4 eps

anybody else wanna weigh in on Pryor film..I usually hear people don't enjoy his film work as much. I'll tentatively log a rating and edit it if need be.

Richard Pryor: sketch :krs: stand up :banderas: film :pachaha:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Rock trying to boost his movie rating with Top Five

He's the only one mentioned along with Keenen to direct multiple feature films :salute:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
who's familiar with Wanda's and Whoopi's stand up..gotta include some females

Wanda: Stand up:pachaha: Film:patrice: TV :pachaha:

Whoopi: Stand up :pachaha:Film :krs: TV :pachaha:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Kevin Harts really early stand up is better than his polished stuff, as good as that is... cause he was small AND he was young, so the 'I'm little' stuff was twice as funny.

I know Monique does Stand Up, TV, and Film but I don't really watch her... :manny:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Eddie's had some truly shytty movies (Meet Dave, A Thousand Words, etc) to balance out his great ones (Coming to America, Life, etc) so we can't in good conscience give him a :banderas: in that category

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Bill Cosby and Robin Williams should have :banderas: straight through. Both are GOATs.

Woody Allen should have movies divided pre-80s, 80s and post-80s. I can't lie, I liked his early shyt. No interest whatsoever in anything after Hannah and Her Sisters. :yeshrug:

Red Foxx deserves more love.

Did Pryor ever have a TV show?

No females?

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Eddie's had some truly shytty movies (Meet Dave, A Thousand Words, etc) to balance out his great ones (Coming to America, Life, etc) so we can't in good conscience give him a :banderas: in that category
The comedy on his good shyt supersedes the blah of the later shyt.

Besides he gets points for handling Alan Alda winning that Oscar over him better than expected.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I didn't really know the feelings of Pryor's sketch cause nobody really talks about it. His show was only 4 eps

anybody else wanna weigh in on Pryor film..I usually hear people don't enjoy his film work as much. I'll tentatively log a rating and edit it if need be.

Richard Pryor: sketch :krs: stand up :banderas: film :pachaha:

Pryor's work with Wilder deserves a bump in ratings. They just had really great chemistry. They seem to do stuff for families, which was appreciated. Stir Crazy will always be goat. Wonder what would have happened with darker shyt.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Tracy Morgan: sketch :krs: stand up :pachaha:film :pachaha:tv :krs:

*under utilized on snl, but killed most sketches he was in
*we all know 30 rock, but who remembers the tracy morgan show? shyt got cancelled too quick...the cast was heavy(tracy, witherspoon, katt, heavy d)
He has to be footstool to white women?