mr x

Superstar
Daps
John Witherspoon: sketch :pachaha: stand up :pachaha: film :krs: tv :banderas:

giphy.gif

mr x

Superstar
Daps
if you would've told me even last year that he would be returning to all 3 forms of comedy within 2 years :damn:

Film and sketch...still got it.

Stand up is the final test.

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Names I dont see mentioned.
Tommy Davidson jr has sketch movies and stand up, dl hughley has stand up tv and movies, Marlon wayans has sketch tv and movies (he is the talented one, shawn brings him down), sinbad has stand up movies and tv, arsenio hall, Jay Pharoah, nick cannon.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tommy Davidson jr has sketch movies and stand up, dl hughley has stand up tv and movies, Marlon wayans has sketch tv and movies (he is the talented one, shawn brings him down), sinbad has stand up movies and tv, arsenio hall, Jay Pharoah, nick cannon.
Marlon and Shawn did a standup tour togther, they came and performed at my college back in the day. Wasn't bad but relied a lil too heavily on raunchy humor to get laughs.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Now that marlon has been doing stand up or a few years and has special out....what's his ranking? I have no idea for this one...he's very polarizing.

Sketch ?
Stand up ?
Film ?
Tv ?

If you're dropping gems, please use the prerequisite smilies.

Thats where you come in. Educate us.

Daps
you should see the Crap they're trying to push these days....wanna guess what all they have in common....

hispanic & asian comics too....not only do they suck but they're all flaming homos....

i wish i could find this Patrice Oneal interview from like 2010....where he said comedy was the 1 thing that hipsters left alone. never did shows w/ them & didn't get interviewed by them & all the top comics were like gangsters.....but he was starting to see fruitcake 'comics' criticize eddie murphy's old material on social media......