whats the concensus on Mortal Kombat 11?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Story/Movie mode on this is pretty good. More entertaining than the shytty movie that came out this year

Fosho.

MK11 >>>> MK9 >>>> MKX

The story & ending of MK X was just straight up garbage.

MK9 had the best story but 11's was definitely better than 10's. With 10 it was like they wanted to do a new school vs old school thing but it didn't work.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There is no way in hell 11 is better than X

The story? I feel that 11 has a better story. I don't really like timeline fukkery but I didn't really like X's favortism towards Cassie whatsoever. She wasn't worthy of the crown.

They also didn't do Shinnok any justice. He was a really weak villain in comparison to Shao Kahn and Kronika/Shang Tsung.

Gameplay wise X is miles better than 9 tho, but 9 plays more like an old school MK game. I think 11 and X are tied in terms of gameplay. 11 is a bit more complicated to play but X is less balanced.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The story? I feel that 11 has a better story. I don't really like timeline fukkery but I didn't really like X's favortism towards Cassie whatsoever. She wasn't worthy of the crown.

They also didn't do Shinnok any justice. He was a really weak villain in comparison to Shao Kahn and Kronika/Shang Tsung.

Gameplay wise X is miles better than 9 tho, but 9 plays more like an old school MK game. I think 11 and X are tied in terms of gameplay. 11 is a bit more complicated to play but X is less balanced.

Why do y’all care about fighting games stories so much? :heh: