NYC Spends 59K on Mortal Kombat and More to "Keep Inmates in Line"

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Then you may want to support life in prison for most crimes.

Eventually they have to get released so making prison a place where you're not only isloated but mentally broken isn't doing society any favors when these folks return to the free world

They should've thought of that before committing crimes.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
IDK where you got this dumbass point of view from.

if you don't take any steps to help them to become a contributing member of society, then they could bestow terror upon society once again when they get released

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
IDK where you got this dumbass point of view from.
Dumb ass?
Are you ok

If prison is a place where people get tortured and lose their mind, and they eventually get released, readjusting to society with no skills and a shattered mind raises the chances of them commiting another violent crime for financial gain or out of stress. Now multiply that 1 person by all of the people in prison who eventually get out.

Don't be nasty with me bro. I'm talking respectful to you.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
if you don't take any steps to help them to become a contributing member of society, then they could bestow terror upon society once again when they get released

They were offered help before they went in, and they ignored it. That shyt isnt on me. I did my due diligence as a citizen by not doing dumb shyt, will continue to not do dumb shyt. Its my prerogative as an upstanding citizen to ignore those bums.

Dumb ass?
Are you ok

If prison is a place where people get tortured and lose their mind, and they eventually get released, readjusting to society with no skills and a shattered mind raises the chances of them commiting another violent crime for financial gain or out of stress. Now multiply that 1 person by all of the people in prison who eventually get out.

Don't be nasty with me bro. I'm talking respectful to you.

Im not calling you a dumbass, I called the point view you shared dumb. Calm down. Blaming me for fukk ups possibly fukking up again is dumb. Dont put that shyt on my shoulders.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They were offered help before they went in, and they ignored it. That shyt isnt on me. I did my due diligence as a citizen by not doing dumb shyt, will continue to not do dumb shyt. Its my prerogative as an upstanding citizen to ignore those bums.

Im not calling you a dumbass, I called the point view you shared dumb. Calm down. Blaming me for fukk ups possibly fukking up again is dumb. Dont put that shyt on my shoulders.
Ok well you just have an idiotic perspective on justice. Not really a forward thinker. More emotional.