Whats the call & text frequency when you first start talking to someone new

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know either you get her number, or for the ladies you give out your number to the guy. In those really early stages, how frequently are you texting and talking on the phone. Do you have a day or two out of the week where there is no contact.

For the fellas, this is beyond just a jumpoff, you are actually wanting to date this woman

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
If you're feeling her then get at her.. Don't play the silly "how long should I wait to text her so she dont think I'm a loser" game... Try to set up a date with her and see how it goes from there... If at anytime while yall texting, you find that you're always the only/first one that initiates conversation then thats where you stop hitting her up.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're feeling her then get at her.. Don't play the silly "how long should I wait to text her so she dont think I'm a loser" game... Try to set up a date with her and see how it goes from there... If at anytime while yall texting, you find that you're always the only/first one that initiates conversation then thats where you stop hitting her up.

Didn't mention anything about playing games, Im just wondering what everyone call/text frequency is when they have first met someone. I know how I handle things

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If she's engaged and texting back and initiating then it's very frequent. If I'm the only one keeping it going or if I feel like I'm the only one asking questions I fall back and after a couple days I ask if she wants to kick it or do something.

N-DUB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Somerville, Philadelphia
I usually hit up a girl every other day when I first start talkin to her (Gives her space but, lets her know I'm interested). But it depends on the girl. If she's really feeling me and hitting me up everyday, depending on how much I like her, I'll reciprocate.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: This one chick I'm sort of talking to hit me up first hours after she gave me her number(though we've known each other for a few months prior.)

She usually hit me up first and calls me but I don't take that as a sign that shyt is gravy. It shows me that she's thinking about me but until I'm actually hitting that, I assume I'm just another orbiter for her :manny:

To answer your question, if you're interested, hit her up no sooner than one day later and just try to get something popping. No need to blatantly let her know you're interested.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nowadays texting is like 90% and talking is 10%. The talking is usually to clarify some shyt you just texted

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Set up a date asap dont do the phone thing for too long

just checked my messages....she said yes that the idea was great and that she will talk to me soon. I plan on giving her a call tomorrow night. And no I dont plan on doing the phone thing, will hit her up tomorrow night, tuesday night and I will try to set something up on tuesday for the weekend

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I actually think you should try & get at least one good phone conversation in with a chick when you're first starting out. It'll help you get a feel for each other & will eliminate any miscommunication that happens sometimes when texting. Don't worry about looking thirsty or any trivial bullshyt like that, just go after it man.

The early bird gets the worm :ufdup:

I only really worry about playing shyt cool when I'm just trying to fukk a chick. But if I'm trying to wife then I definitely let her know I'm interested.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I call when i want i text when i want. What ive learned is when its real and 2 people have real chemistry, they want to talk to each other and are happy to meet someone they dont have to play games with. When you gotta create a climate like you arent really interested in a chick i dunno, just doesnt seem built to last compared to 2 people that hit it off immediately.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think you should try & get at least one good phone conversation in with a chick when you're first starting out. It'll help you get a feel for each other & will eliminate any miscommunication that happens sometimes when texting. Don't worry about looking thirsty or any trivial bullshyt like that, just go after it man.

The early bird gets the worm :ufdup:

I only really worry about playing shyt cool when I'm just trying to fukk a chick. But if I'm trying to wife then I definitely let her know I'm interested.

Yeah I feel that, im approaching this woman differently than any woman previously