Whats The Best / Worst Pu$$Y You Have Ever Tasted Describe The Taste

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
nikkas trip me out when they say they ate a bytch out for 30 minutes. Either you didn’t know what you were doing or it’s cap. If you sucking the clit right, she will have an orgasm in less than five minutes and after that she’s pushing your head away because the feeling is too intense and it doesn’t feel good anymore.

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
nikkas trip me out when they say they ate a bytch out for 30 minutes. Either you didn’t know what you were doing or it’s cap. If you sucking the clit right, she will have an orgasm in less than five minutes and after that she’s pushing your head away because the feeling is too intense and it doesn’t feel good anymore.

She did had orgasm however it was the best p*ssy i ever had in my life because the taste was a sweet fruity taste almost like you were licking fruit punch sugar drink mix it was good and the taste was consistent the whole 30 mins. Even left a nice fruity aftertaste for about an hour. Amazing experience thats all I can say about it.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall dont know what you are talking about when women here saying different. I know what top notch p*ssy taste like because I had it and like I said before it was hella sweet fruity taste.

I'm not watching 7 minutes of a woman giving hygiene tips, bro. If anything, you would have been tasting product initially, would've been believable. But all these extra cherries you're adding to the sundae about the flavor lasting the whole 30 minutes and then lingering for an hour after, doing too much. Dial it back, less is more. C-

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
I'm not watching 7 minutes of a woman giving hygiene tips, bro. If anything, you would have been tasting product initially, would've been believable. But all these extra cherries you're adding to the sundae about the flavor lasting the whole 30 minutes and then lingering for an hour after, doing too much. Dial it back, less is more. C-

Its not my fault you had some trash tasting salty p*ssy. Top notch p*ssy always taste sugary fruit sweet.

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
She did had orgasm however it was the best p*ssy i ever had in my life because the taste was a sweet fruity taste almost like you were licking fruit punch sugar drink mix it was good and the taste was consistent the whole 30 mins. Even left a nice fruity aftertaste for about an hour. Amazing experience thats all I can say about it.

:why:
nikka...what!?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
The best…like water with a slight sweetness to it. Sure it had something to do with her being pescatarian.

The worse…tasted like a penny or scrap metal