Whats The Best / Worst Pu$$Y You Have Ever Tasted Describe The Taste

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Didn’t smell bad, but I ate some cat that gave me an eye infection.

Afterr about a min or so if being down there my eyes started itching so I went to the bathroom to check… looked like I had advance stage conjunctivitis in both eyes. Bloodshot red, and ended up having to go to urgent care to get some meds.

I def went back and finished fukking her tho. 🤣🤣 Kicked her out when I was done, then blocked her number.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yall have not had any amazing tasting pu$$y unless yall had a sweet exotic fruit tasting pu$$y where you can lick for minutes and have a consistent taste and the aftertaste last for hours all over your mouth you can still taste the pu$$y. I am not lying this girls pu$$y was so dope I called her after we broken up years later asking for another taste bc females after her their pu$$y didnt taste anything like that exotic fruit tasting pu$$y.

Sweet, exotic, fruit-tasting p*ssy...
:mjlol:
You sound like the dude from 40 year old virgin.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The best obviously tastes like nothing.

The worst one I ever had... man... I didn't lick it. I went down and smelled a dead animal. Got back up and decided, "I would like to get to know you better before we take this next step..." and rolled over and went to bed and didn't call her again.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Never ate it. The one time I almost did, chick smelled like she had a long ass day.. Like she been walking around the city for hrs in the heat. Smelled her p*ssy on my mustache for a min, without eating it. This was a cute, successful, and highly intelligent woman. I don't even kno what she thinking - thinking I was about to eat that :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Best?

bkgImg1_new.jpg

:blessed:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Is this a judge free zone? :patrice:

Anyway I was 20 years old and this broad I liked told me the only way I could hit is if I ate the kitty first. So after a few drinks in my system I'm like what could go wrong? :manny:

She was a decent brown skin ting. Small titties, hour glass figure with a fatty. I Went down... no smell :whew:

Proceeded to spread the lips and took one lick.... my God this hoe tasted like piss :sadbron:

Immediately jumped up and dipped.

It’s the first couple of licks that are the most sour. :mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Didn’t smell bad, but I ate some cat that gave me an eye infection.

Afterr about a min or so if being down there my eyes started itching so I went to the bathroom to check… looked like I had advance stage conjunctivitis in both eyes. Bloodshot red, and ended up having to go to urgent care to get some meds.

I def went back and finished fukking her tho. 🤣🤣 Kicked her out when I was done, then blocked her number.

Really??? Her puss gave you pink eye and you still went back??

:huhldup: