Whats The Best / Worst Pu$$Y You Have Ever Tasted Describe The Taste

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
Best pu$$y I ever tasted tasted like some exotic fruits all blended together hella sweet fruity taste sweet as sugar my my my..... Never been able to find another female pu$$y that taste like that it was a very unique taste I would stay eating the pu$$y for 30 mins no lie it was straight up a dessert.

Worst pu$$y I ever tasted tasted like I was licking on some salt it was very salty almost like salt water

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Is this a judge free zone? :patrice:

Anyway I was 20 years old and this broad I liked told me the only way I could hit is if I ate the kitty first. So after a few drinks in my system I'm like what could go wrong? :manny:

She was a decent brown skin ting. Small titties, hour glass figure with a fatty. I Went down... no smell :whew:

Proceeded to spread the lips and took one lick.... my God this hoe tasted like piss :sadbron:

Immediately jumped up and dipped.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Me and my best friend are attuned to each other. It’s really amazing how our bodies fit together. But I bring that up to say that her body just tastes wonderful to me. Her scent drives me crazy, her taste drives me crazy. I don't even know how to describe her taste except to say that she tastes like I would imagine fresh spring water to taste. Like if I was dying of thirst, I could drink from her to quench my thirst. I know this sounds crazy but it's the only way i can think to describe it.
Damn breh I never experienced a tasty coochie. Now I'm motivated :wow:

About to eat every female I encounter :blessed:

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
Yall have not had any amazing tasting pu$$y unless yall had a sweet exotic fruit tasting pu$$y where you can lick for minutes and have a consistent taste and the aftertaste last for hours all over your mouth you can still taste the pu$$y. I am not lying this girls pu$$y was so dope I called her after we broken up years later asking for another taste bc females after her their pu$$y didnt taste anything like that exotic fruit tasting pu$$y.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Smelled like the soap she used in the shower.

Tasted like freshly washed p*ssy. . .which tastes like nothing

Case closed lol

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Is this a judge free zone? :patrice:

Anyway I was 20 years old and this broad I liked told me the only way I could hit is if I ate the kitty first. So after a few drinks in my system I'm like what could go wrong? :manny:

She was a decent brown skin ting. Small titties, hour glass figure with a fatty. I Went down... no smell :whew:

Proceeded to spread the lips and took one lick.... my God this hoe tasted like piss :sadbron:

Immediately jumped up and dipped.
Dead