(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
you prove my point. :sas2:
you need a strong African man to break your cervix. :lawd:
all these sexual subliminal messages you're writing. giiirl... :usure:
It's this one dude who works at the braiding shop I was at earlier, the one I was bytchin about in random thoughts earlier.... He walks by me & looks me like :takedat: & I lookin back like :jawalrus:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I don't have any. :usure:Share please. :feedme:
Best ever was with my current and I'm not sharing that story! :wow::takedat:

But that one time in Hawaii when a tropical rainstorm knocked out the power... coming in the front door in the complete darkness with the rain coming down... having him surprise me and immediately press me against the wall and start kissing me passionately, continuing to grope and kiss without saying a word. Something about a tropical island storm in the darkness made everything heightened. I honestly couldn't tell every detail, but the lead up is what made it so memorable for me. (Here I'll just edit the rest of that out.)

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Best ever was with my current and I'm not sharing that story! :wow::takedat:

But that one time in Hawaii when a tropical rainstorm knocked out the power... coming in the front door in the complete darkness with the rain coming down... having him surprise me and immediately press me against the wall and start kissing me passionately, continuing to grope and kiss without saying a word. Something about a tropical island storm in the darkness made everything heightened. I honestly couldn't tell every detail, but the lead up is what made it so memorable for me. (Here I'll just edit the rest of that out.)
The rest of it was the best part. :shaq:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The Pledge

*If anyone is a Sigma or a Gamma... or will get mad over a sorority story then skip my post... Thank ya kindly, MnC*

Viv always got in trouble as a kid. As punishment she would be spanked. Viv's behavioral problems became routine, she seemed to get spanked daily. At one point Viv went on a straight path of good behavior. Her disruptive habits died and werent revisited. While in college Viv was pledging Sigma Gamma Rho, she encountered the hazing from being belittled and sleep deprived. But it was the paddling that woke something inside of her. Viv bravely awaited her turn for paddling as she heard the other pledges scream in pain. It was now Viv's turn. Dressed in only her panties she got on all fours, Big Sister Oh-so Fly was dressed in a hooded cloak of the sorority's colors. Clenching her eyes shut anticipating what was to come, Big Sister Oh-so Fly took a strong swing and *whap* Viv lurched forward. *whap* *whap* Viv said nothing, just kept lurching forward from the force of the paddling. Although silent, Viv's heart was racing and was getting moist with every paddle hit. Big Sister Oh-so Fly couldnt break Viv. "What you think you too good to cry when you getting paddled? Huh b1tch? You think you too god too scream for mercy like the others did?!? Answer me!" Viv said nothing, but her breathing was labored. Viv gathered her thoughts. "Permission to speak Big Sister Oh-so Fly." "Granted." "No i dont not feel that i am too good. I belong with you and me fellow pledges. It's just--" Viv stopped. "Just what?" Big Sister Oh-so Fly demanded. "That shyt turned me on... I'm like two spanks away from cumming ...." Viv finished. "So you're telling me that instead of feeling pain from this, I was turning you on... i was gettin you off?" Big Sister Oh-so Fly inquired. "Yes." Viv answered. Big Sister Oh-so Fly took the hood down off her cloak and got down face to face with Viv. They stared each other down for what seemed like eternity. Just then Big Sister Oh-so Fly put her tongue down Viv's throat and took her free hand to explore Viv's wetness. Like Viv said she was indeed wet. And with Big Sister Oh-so Fly fingering her Viv was screaming, but they werent screams of pain. They were pleasure filled moans. Viv made it through hazing and became a member of Sigma Gamma Rho. Later that year Big Sister Oh-so Fly graduated and Viv took her place.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The Pledge

*If anyone is a Sigma or a Gamma... or will get mad over a sorority story then skip my post... Thank ya kindly, MnC*

Viv always got in trouble as a kid. As punishment she would be spanked. Viv's behavioral problems became routine, she seemed to get spanked daily. At one point Viv went on a straight path of good behavior. Her disruptive habits died and werent revisited. While in college Viv was pledging Sigma Gamma Rho, she encountered the hazing from being belittled and sleep deprived. But it was the paddling that woke something inside of her. Viv bravely awaited her turn for paddling as she heard the other pledges scream in pain. It was now Viv's turn. Dressed in only her panties she got on all fours, Big Sister Oh-so Fly was dressed in a hooded cloak of the sorority's colors. Clenching her eyes shut anticipating what was to come, Big Sister Oh-so Fly took a strong swing and *whap* Viv lurched forward. *whap* *whap* Viv said nothing, just kept lurching forward from the force of the paddling. Although silent, Viv's heart was racing and was getting moist with every paddle hit. Big Sister Oh-so Fly couldnt break Viv. "What you think you too good to cry when you getting paddled? Huh b1tch? You think you too god too scream for mercy like the others did?!? Answer me!" Viv said nothing, but her breathing was labored. Viv gathered her thoughts. "Permission to speak Big Sister Oh-so Fly." "Granted." "No i dont not feel that i am too good. I belong with you and me fellow pledges. It's just--" Viv stopped. "Just what?" Big Sister Oh-so Fly demanded. "That shyt turned me on... I'm like two spanks away from cumming ...." Viv finished. "So you're telling me that instead of feeling pain from this, I was turning you on... i was gettin you off?" Big Sister Oh-so Fly inquired. "Yes." Viv answered. Big Sister Oh-so Fly took the hood down off her cloak and got down face to face with Viv. They stared each other down for what seemed like eternity. Just then Big Sister Oh-so Fly put her tongue down Viv's throat and took her free hand to explore Viv's wetness. Like Viv said she was indeed wet. And with Big Sister Oh-so Fly fingering her Viv was screaming, but they werent screams of pain. They were pleasure filled moans. Viv made it through hazing and became a member of Sigma Gamma Rho. Later that year Big Sister Oh-so Fly graduated and Viv took her place.
WTF is this.
xJ9Tyzf.png