ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'll let the ladies take the room :jawalrus:

Thiefy poo needs to finish her story though so I can take notes:skip:

:damn:

Im tryna remember that day we been fukking so much lately :lupe:

I think when we stopped it was on nut 5 .

We laid down for a min catching breath just watching t.v for a bit and she napped for like an hour .

I was still horny ass shyt cause she got 5 to my 1 nut :sadcam:

We had to go to dinner with her bestie but i wanted to finish where we left off .

She kept telling me no because we were gonna be late I'm like :birdman:

I strong armed her and put her back on the bed and started going to work this time i started filling my mouth with spit and more so sucking on the clit .

I kinda looked up to see how she was responding and :leon: i had the green light cause she was moaning and covering her mouth from screaming .

kinda got carried away :lupe: i open my mouth and let some of the spit run to her hole then i licked it back up and swirled the hole .

Went back to the clit and started sucking again then moved on to licking around till she came.

After she came i started kissing her mouth so she could taste herself :steviej:

Like i told y'all she doesn't stop so she was moving her legs side to side like she wanted more .

So i stuck my hands in and started fingering her nice and slow .

I moved from beside her to straight ahead so i could lick the clit and finger her at the same time .

This can be tricky tryna finger and lick but its more so about pressure than tryna motion your fingers.

So i focused on swirling the clit and just moving my fingers in and out but making sure to apply pressure .

This nut was so violent and she started shaking , grabbing my head , sheets and calling my name out .

she lifted up and let a loud ass moan out :damn:

I still wasn't done :whew:

So i started licking the hood and around the hole of her vagina to get her warmed up again cause this time I'm bout to fukk.

I licked the hole some then went to the click to make sure everything was a go .

Soon as i see her start to spread them legs i turn her back way on her stomach and started stroking her from the back .

I wanted to pound her so i did by spreading her legs out then lifting up and pounding her ass .

After i got tired had to get to grinding and slow stroking .

Thats when this bish snuck her last nut in :beli:

Im like :damn: u came again :dahell:

She's like :lupe: she like you :noah:

:wow: took me over the edge to finish up so we could leave .

Thats the end of the 8 night nut :yeshrug: i'll copy and paste in the other thread.

Last edited: