What's the average age of a Coli poster? How old do you turn this year? (2019 edition)

How old will you turn this year?

Votes: 3 1.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 2.4%

Votes: 5 3.0%

Votes: 4 2.4%

Votes: 3 1.8%

Votes: 7 4.2%

Votes: 10 6.1%

Votes: 11 6.7%

Votes: 15 9.1%

Votes: 5 3.0%

Votes: 16 9.7%

Votes: 8 4.8%

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • :flabbynsick:

Votes: 65 39.4%

• Total voters

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Y'all old as fukk. Should be spending time with your kids :mjlol:

The fact we don't see more threads on your families, children, financial situations, housing, retirement is very telling. In threads with 20's year old talking points. I thought being in your 30's granted access to women by the fold. What's going on here :mjlol:

In your 30's trolling online, talking about social media flexing, posting young hoes, deep in the shaderoom. Y'all shouldn't even be on instagram. You should be on facebook with your family photos. Subbing your wife in those comment sections. This thread is a exposal bit breh :russ:

Been here since SOHH, still young, and successful :myman:

Last edited:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Most young people forgo websites like this one in favor of Reddit leaving message board demos to skew older

True. Older folks are more familiar with message boards than reddit. It's an interface we kind of grew up with.

I recently started checking reddit and configured a lot of the subreddits as my homepage and it's really good. Also has the option to check what's currently trending very easily and step out of that space.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:at those who somehow deem being older or getting older as something negative, as if you are guaranteed to see more years. When you are younger, you definitely feel invicible....but I'm saying, is being :flabbynsick: really bad, lol?

Attended my class reunion back in June and it was amazing to see that some classmates have already passed away...so I'm happy each time I am around for another birthday.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You don't get rich spending money young blood.

once you have a child you'll understand

Message boards came out when we were in college. Its an old concept before twitter and fb. Its quite literally a medium from our era. chat rooms died out but messageboards still exist.

I still don't get how a young energetic person in their prime is here. Go make some memories outside. Ain't y'all got all these new apps like Snapchat and twitter? why you using ancient message boards. :dahell:

That's not true :sas2:

I have a life outside of the coli :dahell: I never said I didn't. I barely post

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's not true :sas2:

I have a life outside of the coli :dahell: I never said I didn't. I barely post
Good for you.

I was replying to your post about 32+ being here. Now read what you quoted again

And as for it not being true...ask the Jews:usure:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:at those who somehow deem being older or getting older as something negative, as if you are guaranteed to see more years. When you are younger, you definitely feel invicible....but I'm saying, is being :flabbynsick: really bad, lol?

Attended my class reunion back in June and it was amazing to see that some classmates have already passed away...so I'm happy each time I am around for another birthday.

30-40 year old nikkas be acting like high schoolers and shyt

:mjhardlaugh:

Witcha old asses

:mjhardlaugh:

I would swear everyone on here is in their mid to late 20's. Dead wrong.

:laff::laff::laff:

How do these nikkas find the energy to still be angry at women online, sit on the shaderoom - pages of :wrist:, rating women in 1-10 category, still colorstruck, sitting on the gram collecting a petabyte of IG hoes videos and photos, buying prostitutes searching for low IG hoes followers account pages, having nofap movement months.

Beefing with women posters online, create online male groups to fight loneliness, tell young brehs to wait until they are in their 30's to date but are all single in here. :laff:
Still in threads arguing about marriage - how y'all 6 figure, 6 cert, 6 foot tall and struggling with black women in the dating scene. :laff:

If y'all don't go pick up your kids from school and take them to piano lessons - get off the web still being angry at the other gender all day. :laff:

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all old as fukk. Should be spending time with your kids :mjlol:

The fact we don't see more threads on your families, children, financial situations, housing, retirement is very telling. In threads with 20's year old talking points. I thought being in your 30's granted access to women by the fold. What's going on here :mjlol:

In your 30's trolling online, talking about social media flexing, posting young hoes, deep in the shaderoom. Y'all shouldn't even be on instagram. You should be on facebook with your family photos. Subbing your wife in those comment sections. This thread is a exposal bit breh :russ:

Been here since SOHH, still young, and successful :myman:

You get more women in your 30s but quality is garbage. Quality women are mostly wifed up very early

MMA

Superstar
Daps
You get more women in your 30s but quality is garbage. Quality women are mostly wifed up very early
Can't dispute what I don't know but I see many of these 30's plus women built right :banderas: working for other corporations in my office building. They even look at a young breh like I know you got it.

If I was 10 years older and single :ohlawd:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
A brand new year offers a beautiful opportunity to make it two for two, breh.
:mjgrin: I was half assing with that comment, I'm in a much better position financially than I was a year ago ... two credit cards paid off, credit score looking :banderas:, and people keep getting surprised when I tell them how old I am (that may be because I'm immature :troll: )

Y'all too old to be this damn ignorant