What's The Appeal of Smashing A Ton of Chicks?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I'm pretty sure I'll get negged to hell for this but I've always wanted to know so I'm going to ask. For dudes who are steady chasing poon and smashing a bunch of chicks whats the appeal?

I had a few cut buddies like 5 years ago for 6 months and it wore thin on me pretty quick. I'm not the type to just :cape: anything, but I didn't see anything in it besides the initial rush on the first smash.

Enlighten me please :ehh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Its in our nature as men.

Back in the day (europe, africa, asia etc) the alpha male use to impregnate mad chicks.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Its in our nature as men.

Back in the day (europe, afrca, asia etc) the alpha male use to impregnate mad chicks.

Yeah, but what do you personally get out of it. I know I was annoyed as hell the whole time I was doing it. I didn't really feel bad about until I was a few months into it, but the whole time I just wanted the noise to stop. :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only dudes who brag about having a bunch of jump offs. Are dudes that don't get p*ssy, or dudes that can't get a woman to want to have any type of meaningful connections with them. So they trick on a bunch of bytches and try to act like they are living the good life

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Cause it's fun and feels good.

If a chick likes me and wants to give it up and I think she's attractive... why not? :yeshrug:

Not every dude who has sex with a woman is on some *simp simp, I'll fukk anything* kinda steeze.

smashing a ton of chicks is not equal to smashing a ton of chicks that look good

the physical attraction should answer the appeal part of your question

You read my mind. :ohlawd:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The only dudes who brag about having a bunch of jump offs. Are dudes that don't get p*ssy, or dudes that can't get a woman to want to have any type of meaningful connections with them. So they trick on a bunch of bytches and try to act like they are living the good life

What about dudes who get puzzy easily but have no desire to get married or have kids...

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Anyone that says bragging rights has a testosterone deficiency

Caring what people think is for hoes

Having sex whenever you can because god tells you is for men

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin