What’s Some Recent Decisions You Made That You Regret

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Forgetting to enroll in my classes until it was damn near too late, now my scholarship might not be eligible due to low course load if I don't get accepted into one more class that has a wait list (I'm number one but still)

Not increasing my 401k contributions to 15% until two weeks ago, I would have 3x the amount I have now 😒

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
One of many reasons I haven’t left my hometown. My parents are going to need me around really soon since both of my sisters are bums.
I had been gone for a long time. I was always ok with it because my brother still lived in the area. But when he moved down to Florida it was also the time when my dad retired early. Did not know at the time but it was partly because he is mentally not as sharp as he used to be.

He was always very mentally sharp and I could tell it was messing with him. He then started drinking and that is always a no go for the older people. The combo of drinking, not working, and slowly losing his memory was a lot for my moms to handle. Plus they have a lot of rental properties and my dad was just letting shyt slip that he never did before.

I had to come on back and help out

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Squatting too soon after the Brooklyn Half

Right knee all jacked up now plus Plantar Fasciitis so I haven't really been able to run all Summer :francis:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Didn't refinance my house when interest rates were stupid low. My current rate is 3.4%, so not bad at all but I could've got it even lower. Oh well.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Not giving my homegirl her space sooner. She's had a very rough life and this year's been her worst by far. I've known her for 9 yrs. and she's easily my closest friend right now. I've watched slowly fall apart for months and tried to remain supportive. I don't want her to crash but what else can I do when she won't ask for help. She's recently taken her frustrations out on me and the shyt's taxing. Almost 2 weeks ago, she blew up on some small shyt and I didn't respond well at all. Now she's intentionally avoiding me (work at the same job though different depts.). While others agree that she's tripping, I can't help but still feel bad anyway. :francis:

On another note, not going to a foot doctor sooner. I got flat feet and my left leg is slightly shorter (plus I'm :flabbynsick:) so I put weight on my left side. I've just always tolerated it but being at this job for a year now (warehouse - standing all day) might be the last straw. My ankle just randomly started aching last week and while it's feeling better at the moment, I know it's not gonna stay that way. Got an apointment in a few hours. :lupe: