What’s Some Recent Decisions You Made That You Regret

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took a nap a few days ago. Didn’t go to the barber shop. Now my barber is on vacation

the-office-michael-scott.gif

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
1) taking two summer classes on top of an internship. GPA dropped from a 3.1 to a 2.9

2) Didn’t apply for a development position in my internship that will relocate me across the country due to finishing an exam for a class I failed anyways…. in the talks to trying to re-apply but the chances are slim

3) Not recent but the outcome has been impacting me recently. Brush over the e-mail to keep my dorm from last semester, as previous semesters they had extended deadlines…. #167 on the waitlist and vacancy is full

edit: @ThaBoyBam preciate that alot man. Taking advice from elders like yall, looking at how much I’ve accomplished currently, and what I want my future to look like has motivated me

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
1) taking two summer classes on top of an internship. GPA dropped from a 3.1 to a 2.9

2) Didn’t apply for a development position in my internship that will relocate me across the country due to finishing an exam for a class I failed anyways…. in the talks to trying to re-apply but the chances are slim

3) Not recent but the outcome has been impacting me recently. Brush over the e-mail to keep my dorm from last semester, as previous semesters they had extended deadlines…. #167 on the waitlist and vacancy is full

edit: @ThaBoyBam preciate that alot man. Taking advice from elders like yall, looking at how much I’ve accomplished currently, and what I want my future to look like has motivated me
Damn my boy :picard: