What's in your blu-ray collection?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
INTERSTELLAR walmart exclusive

WMInterstellar.jpg

NEO Pack Edition (New Packaging Type, supposedly - I think it is a variation on the Diamond Luxe packaging)
3-Disk Collector's Edition
- Blu-Ray
- Blu-Ray Bonus Disk
- DVD
- UV/VuDu/iTunes (will update this when more info is available)
- Art Book
- IMAX Film Cel
http://www.walmart.com/ip/42931046?w...tRedirect=true
Quote:
Digital Copy Subject To Expiration;
Giftset includes the 3-Disc BD Combo, with an entire Blu-ray disc of bonus features, only available on Blu-ray.
Packaged in a new "NEO-Pack" packaging featuring beautiful graphics from the film.
Also included is a 48-page art book featuring images and copy from the "Interstellar" coffee table book.
Lastly, each giftset comes with an actual IMAX film cel, cut from a 70mm print of the film.

:noah: as a new prime member i might have to get this one instead

:patrice: tempting. Not tempting enough tho:sas1:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: tempting. Not tempting enough tho:sas1:
pre-ordered it on amazon before they took it down

will possibly get both editions :umad:

i've really slowed down a lot on blus lately

will just pick up the ones i really loved in theaters + goat level catalog titles if wb ever releases em

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
pre-ordered it on amazon before they took it down

will possibly get both editions :umad:

i've really slowed down a lot on blus lately

will just pick up the ones i really loved in theaters + goat level catalog titles if wb ever releases em

Lol good breh. And I ain't mad. I'm glad you liked the movie. Won't be in my shelf

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Lol good breh. And I ain't mad. I'm glad you liked the movie. Won't be in my shelf
target steelbook

hGrQYu7.png

regular

21-B9b6L.AuSt.55.jpeg

WMInterstellar.jpg

real first world problems breh.

i think i like the target one the most..but i always did like the regular cover too.

but that walmart edition is fukking dope too :sadbron:

and god bless nolan da gawd.

look @ all these features..unheard of these days

Blu-ray #2
  • The Science of Interstellar—Extended cut of the broadcast special.
  • Plotting an Interstellar Journey—Discusses the film’s origins, influences and narrative designs.
  • Life on Cooper’s Farm—Bringing Americana and the grounded nature of a farm to a sci-fi space movie.
  • The Dust—Learn how cast and crew avoided sand blindness, and see how to create, and clean up after, a catastrophic dust storm.
  • TARS and CASE—Designing and building these unique characters and how they were brought to life on set and in the film.
  • Cosmic Sounds—The concepts, process, and recording of Hans Zimmer’s unforgettable score.
  • The Space Suits—A look at the design and build of the suits and helmets, and what it was like to wear them.
  • The Endurance—Explore this massive set with a guided tour by production designer Nathan Crowley.
  • Shooting in Iceland: Miller’s Planet/Mann’s Planet—Travel with the cast and crew to Iceland and see the challenges they faced in creating two vastly different worlds in one country.
  • The Ranger and the Lander—A look at the other two spaceships in the film.
  • Miniatures in Space—Marvel at the large-scale models used in the explosive docking sequence.
  • The Simulation of Zero-G—Discover the various methods that the filmmakers used to create a zero gravity environment.
  • Celestial Landmarks—Explore how the filmmakers used practical special effects informed by real scientific equations to give the illusion of real space travel for both the actors and the audience.
  • Across All Dimensions and Time—A look at the concept and design of the Tesseract, which incorporated a practical set rather than a green screen.
  • Final Thoughts—The cast and crew reflect back on their Interstellar experience.
  • Theatrical Trailers

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2015/01...hristopher-nolans-awe.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
target steelbook

hGrQYu7.png

regular

21-B9b6L.AuSt.55.jpeg

WMInterstellar.jpg

real first world problems breh.

i think i like the target one the most..but i always did like the regular cover too.

but that walmart edition is fukking dope too :sadbron:

and god bless nolan da gawd.

look @ all these features..unheard of these days

Blu-ray #2
  • The Science of Interstellar—Extended cut of the broadcast special.
  • Plotting an Interstellar Journey—Discusses the film’s origins, influences and narrative designs.
  • Life on Cooper’s Farm—Bringing Americana and the grounded nature of a farm to a sci-fi space movie.
  • The Dust—Learn how cast and crew avoided sand blindness, and see how to create, and clean up after, a catastrophic dust storm.
  • TARS and CASE—Designing and building these unique characters and how they were brought to life on set and in the film.
  • Cosmic Sounds—The concepts, process, and recording of Hans Zimmer’s unforgettable score.
  • The Space Suits—A look at the design and build of the suits and helmets, and what it was like to wear them.
  • The Endurance—Explore this massive set with a guided tour by production designer Nathan Crowley.
  • Shooting in Iceland: Miller’s Planet/Mann’s Planet—Travel with the cast and crew to Iceland and see the challenges they faced in creating two vastly different worlds in one country.
  • The Ranger and the Lander—A look at the other two spaceships in the film.
  • Miniatures in Space—Marvel at the large-scale models used in the explosive docking sequence.
  • The Simulation of Zero-G—Discover the various methods that the filmmakers used to create a zero gravity environment.
  • Celestial Landmarks—Explore how the filmmakers used practical special effects informed by real scientific equations to give the illusion of real space travel for both the actors and the audience.
  • Across All Dimensions and Time—A look at the concept and design of the Tesseract, which incorporated a practical set rather than a green screen.
  • Final Thoughts—The cast and crew reflect back on their Interstellar experience.
  • Theatrical Trailers

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2015/01...hristopher-nolans-awe.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

:patrice:

:obama: nah I'm good. I see you being the serpent in the garden of eden though

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I like the regular cover the best but that's because blue is my favorite color and there's more blue there
actually i think i do too. dat snow.

amazon sent everyone who pre-ordered saying theyre gonna get it 2 days later so everyone on the blu forum freaking out