What's in your blu-ray collection?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The only Disney ones I want on blu are Hercules, Emperors New Groove and Aladdin..When Aladdin drops, I may go into shock.

And yeah breh I'm still trying to wait for black Friday before I start buying stuff in masse. Wouldn't surprise me if amazon makes them $10 each
:dwillhuh: but tarzan shyts on all of those visually (when he surfing on the vines :wow:)....this thread is dope but idk how yall niccas buy dramas on bluray :dahell: my whole collection is just action and visually dope horror and thrillers

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:dwillhuh: but tarzan shyts on all of those visually (when he surfing on the vines :wow:)....this thread is dope but idk how yall niccas buy dramas on bluray :dahell: my whole collection is just action and visually dope horror and thrillers

Drama on blus is great bruh. It gives a whole new atmosphere to the movie. At least the really good dramas. Most of my blus are Horror
and action also, but dramas are also great.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Cause I buy movies I genuinely like. I don't buy DVDs anymore breh so anything I cop on blu ray are the movies I would buy if blu ray never existed

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dont buy dvds anymore either, i just d/l dramas :manny:....i think the only one i own on bluray is shawshank, but thats cuz its shawshank :blessed:

I feel that. But I love film breh, and for stuff I really want to see or own, I'll just cop it. Especially with stuff being on sale every week it seems for $9.99 or less. I like having a collection in the family room

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
713b3GAUJ2L._SL1500_.jpg

:damn:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk

You're focusing on the picture, not the sound. shyt like No Country for Old Men is perfect on Blu-ray

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i've gotten a full 9hrs rest and have still fallen asleep on that movie but i'll take your word for it when it comes to its look breh :mjpls:

I'm saying man I like movies. And like I said before I don't cop DVDs anymore so anything I buy I just cop the blu ray. Stuff that I feel is worth owning I don't slack. If I'm going to spend my money I want it to be on the best