Reppin
P.G. County
Some new stuff...

10350447_10152941211605832_4005315659630219329_n.jpg

Copped Psycho and Shaun of the Dead yesterday from Best Buy breh

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i gotta admit..these steelbooks are dope and the minimalist cover's MGM has done for their low priced 90th anniversary joints are dope too

but i really wish studios would release movies that haven't been released on blu yet instead of the same old movies every year

there are so many classics still not yet on blu it's insane and yet 4k is coming next year? :beli:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
i gotta admit..these steelbooks are dope and the minimalist cover's MGM has done for their low priced 90th anniversary joints are dope too

but i really wish studios would release movies that haven't been released on blu yet instead of the same old movies every year

there are so many classics still not yet on blu it's insane and yet 4k is coming next year? :beli:

Like what movies do you think they should do? Just curious..

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Like what movies do you think they should do? Just curious..
well for one there's a shyt ton of bogart movies that have not been released yet

the bogart and bacall movies(dark passage, to have and have not, key largo, big sleep) are supposedly in the works for next year

but there's also shyt like high sierra , the roaring twenties etc

WB is notorious for holding out

edit: we don't even have a bronx tale or true lies yet either

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Breh, when you get a chance, check out Amazon's steelbook lineup. It's incredible. And Best Buy is dropping a lot of dope shyt on the 25th

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
well for one there's a shyt ton of bogart movies that have not been released yet

the bogart and bacall movies(dark passage, to have and have not, key largo, big sleep) are supposedly in the works for next year

but there's also shyt like high sierra , the roaring twenties etc

WB is notorious for holding out

edit: we don't even have a bronx tale or true lies yet either

:damn:didn't even think about that..Yea we need these..