What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Only 1 pickup in August for me. The Unbroken steel was $6 at BB....so yeah, so much for a month off :russ:
I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to buy something so I can say I went a whole 30 days :jawalrus:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm hoping my BB rewards come through, just game them $2K for tv, I think that is good for 1,900 points.

Picked up Barbershop 3

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Not sure if i'm getting tired of this hobby or it's just because this year has been ass. Other than Civil War in a couple weeks the only thing I'm truly looking forward to picking up is Hell or High Water.

Then probably nothing until early next year from stuff I loved during the fall and holiday season

sammme..... i think im falling out of love with film.
or atleast blu ray collectin

waiting for filmstruck, to get my criterion fix.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
sammme..... i think im falling out of love with film.
or atleast blu ray collectin

waiting for filmstruck, to get my criterion fix.
Filmstruck better add roku and chromecast support. I'm in the beta and havent used it. Im not gonna watch on pc or tablet.

I can jerry rig it with casting my browser tab but its not the same as browsing an interface.

And right now 90% of the films on it are on hulu

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not sure if i'm getting tired of this hobby or it's just because this year has been ass. Other than Civil War in a couple weeks the only thing I'm truly looking forward to picking up is Hell or High Water.

Then probably nothing until early next year from stuff I loved during the fall and holiday season

For me it's kinda the opposite. Civil war, nice guys, jungle book and I'm sure some other stop will pop up that I'm not thinking of. But also I don't cop as many as you do so there's that

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm also kinda excited by this too....

91mK-4eAwUL._SX466_.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
For me it's kinda the opposite. Civil war, nice guys, jungle book and I'm sure some other stop will pop up that I'm not thinking of. But also I don't cop as many as you do so there's that
You didn't mention Hell or high water:Jimmy:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I made the jump to 4K brehs. It's definitely a step up over 1080. It took me a day or two for my eyes to get used to just how much brighter it is (dem nits). The 4K streaming content which is basically just the originals on Netflix and Amazon look amazing.

My player just arrived today I threw on The Revenant 4K and just :wow: Say what you will about the movie but it looked incredible.

There's not really any other UHD blu's I want at the moment and the selection is pretty ass but for now even 1080 content upscaled looks great. I put on Demolition Man on the DVR and it looked damn good

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping we're on 8k when I'm able to afford it. I don't think I'ma jump into 4k any time soon. :mjcry:

Anyways, copped Pacific Rim 3d (with regular blu) for 5 bucks at Big Lots. It was the last one too. :wow:

They also had Gravity 3D (1 copy), but I copped last BF.
They are targeting 8K TVs for 2020

Edit: apparently there are some out now overseas for like 130K lmao.

It's overkill for home use imo

Last edited: