What's in your blu-ray collection?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead:

You make it sound like I'm on medication and have to lock my door 5 times when i leave the crib.:russ:

I'm just super passionate about whatever it is I'm collecting at the time :jawalrus:

But I'm glad i got to cop while in my pajamas at 11pm and didn't have to leave the house today

Well I was on my way to see creed breh figured I'd make a pit stop. Movie starts in 20 left my grandmothers house at 6 got to Best Buy by 625 was in and out like a robbery then went to target and was in and out.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I haven't went crazy buying blu's for BF this year, grabbed most of what I wanted throughout the year. There is some Pixar titles I need to get (Monsters Inc, University, Cars, Incredibles), I will have to look, I don't think those are on sale. Working on getting the home theater finished........

Looking to pick up Mission Impossible and Sicaro when they drop in the next few weeks.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Managed to keep the shopping online
If it have been mentioned in here yet, there is a 30% off coupon for Barnes and noble. I'll be grabbing the Apu Trilogy with it myself
It stacks with the CC sale, too?:wow:

If its in-store and online, I'm hitting them both ways:wow::wow:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Managed to keep the shopping online

It stacks with the CC sale, too?:wow:

If its in-store and online, I'm hitting them both ways:wow::wow:

Every coupon should stack with the CC sale. The weekly %-off coupons are guaranteed to.

If you're a member, the extra 10% discount only works in-store. I grabbed Apu this morning for like $33.xx.....not even accounting for gift card discounts.

I'll be going back several times over the next few days to re-use the 30% off :wow:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I haven't went crazy buying blu's for BF this year, grabbed most of what I wanted throughout the year. There is some Pixar titles I need to get (Monsters Inc, University, Cars, Incredibles), I will have to look, I don't think those are on sale. Working on getting the home theater finished........

Looking to pick up Mission Impossible and Sicaro when they drop in the next few weeks.

If you need to pick up some Disney/Pixar titles, you should REALLY be joining DisneyMovieClub.

Follow the guide in THIS THREAD to get the best deal possible for Disney blus. I've done it twice.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If you need to pick up some Disney/Pixar titles, you should REALLY be joining DisneyMovieClub.

Follow the guide in THIS THREAD to get the best deal possible for Disney blus. I've done it twice.

:salute: appreciate that breh.

I'm still appalled seeing people walk out of Target/BestBuy with stacks of fukking DVDs :scusthov:

:scust: unless its a comedy special, forget it.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I had It Follows in my hand for $3.99 at BestBuy....but the line was stupid. I wasn't gonna wait 30 minutes to save a couple bucks lol. May try tomorrow......assuming the BB prices go that long. I honestly don't know.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Copped:

-Godzilla combo
-Taken 3
-Justice League: Gods and Monsters combo
-Wolverine combo

I ended up paying 8 bucks at WM when it rang up at 27. I handed girl a 50 and she handed me back 42 bucks. :banderas: Think the 20 was stuck underneath.

Gonna hit up one more WM for those 3D titles. Hopefully they got 'em since the previous 2 psots I went to had none. :martin:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every coupon should stack with the CC sale. The weekly %-off coupons are guaranteed to.

If you're a member, the extra 10% discount only works in-store. I grabbed Apu this morning for like $33.xx.....not even accounting for gift card discounts.

I'll be going back several times over the next few days to re-use the 30% off :wow:
:wow: renewed a couple of months ago :wow: