What's in your blu-ray collection?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was looking at all the deals, and anything cheap I wanted, I could find used on gohastings for even less.....so my wishlist is pretty full :yeshrug:

If Jet.com releases a nice code, I'll grab a bunch from them....otherwise I won't be doing much this weekend.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was looking at all the deals, and anything cheap I wanted, I could find used on gohastings for even less.....so my wishlist is pretty full :yeshrug:

If Jet.com releases a nice code, I'll grab a bunch from them....otherwise I won't be doing much this weekend.
Thats because you have more blurays than the bluray disc association board members combined :troll:

Added:
Dawn of the planet of the apes
Rise of the planet of the apes
Captain Phillips
Schindler's list
The count of monte cristo
The wizard of oz

Total: $35

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Amazon lightning deals were a joke this year they all sold out in two seconds.

Someone on the blu forum was like did they only get 10 of each?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If it have been mentioned in here yet, there is a 30% off coupon for Barnes and noble. I'll be grabbing the Apu Trilogy with it myself
That $10 off $25 Hastings emailed was clutch on the 2 items i wanted that didnt go on sale

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Online breh? Or are you braving the masses

I always go out man. Sitting from behind my laptop just isn't that fun to me. My homegirl is copping metal gear for me so that's out of the way. Plan on copping ac syndicate also

:patrice:

I hear you breh but i have a hard enough time finding shyt in best buy on a normal day

Won't be hard breh. Love going out on black friday

:flabbynsick: I assume that folks who still line-up for Black Friday aren't internet-savvy and/or tech-savvy. Online Black Friday sales have exploded the last couple years. There's no reason to be camping out in front of a store if you're internet-savvy

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:flabbynsick: I assume that folks who still line-up for Black Friday aren't internet-savvy and/or tech-savvy. Online Black Friday sales have exploded the last couple years. There's no reason to be camping out in front of a store if you're internet-savvy

You don't have to camp out breh. Just walk your ass into a store like I did after dinner lol. Shyt ain't that serious. @FlyRy is just ocd so he worries about missing out. I got everything I wanted in one trip

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Amazon lightning deals were a joke this year they all sold out in two seconds.

Someone on the blu forum was like did they only get 10 of each?

They always sell out quick. But they'll probably drop the normal price on anything you missed out on this weekend anyway...at least they did last year. And they aren't the price leader on any item anyway.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to camp out breh. Just walk your ass into a store like I did after dinner lol. Shyt ain't that serious. @FlyRy is just ocd so he worries about missing out. I got everything I wanted in one trip

:dead:

You make it sound like I'm on medication and have to lock my door 5 times when i leave the crib.:russ:

I'm just super passionate about whatever it is I'm collecting at the time :jawalrus:

But I'm glad i got to cop while in my pajamas at 11pm and didn't have to leave the house today

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They always sell out quick. But they'll probably drop the normal price on anything you missed out on this weekend anyway...at least they did last year. And they aren't the price leader on any item anyway.
I coulda sworn prime members had a 30 min head start last year and that you could still purchase if it was sold out.

Even when i got access to the wait list i was on today it was still unavailable for purchase

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Oh, I thought you were 1 of those that campers.