What's going to happen next??? Florida Gators football thread

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad I feel asleep during the second half.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...muschamp-says-florida-fans-need-to-get-a-grip

I'm really getting sick of this privileged brat. He's truly lost it. 98% of the criticism has been on him and his coaching decisions, not the players. But keep on trying to deflect attention off yourself, coach. Acting like a profane lunatic on the sideline. Trying to fight fans after games. Destroying property in the locker room to the point of injuring himself. Verbally attacking the fanbase he is supposedly trying to unite. Honestly, I'm surprised Mr. Prim and Proper, Dr. Machen puts up with this behavior. Could you image this type of behavior from Coach Donovan? Or Coach Strong, the man who should be our coach if it wasn't for the ridiculous ego of our AD who actually thinks he can hire a good football coach, and objections from a sizable portion of our redneck superboosters.

FU Muszook. :pacspit::camby:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Jarred Davis was IMPRESSIVE last night. Next season I hope he beats out Taylor or Morrison because he NEEDS to be on the field.

I wish that the coaching staff would have mixed in some first down passes last night in the second half once USCe adjusted to us running heavy to the right side.

we NEED to find the best HS kicker in the country and make him our TOP priority. Missed FG's have killed us this whole season :smh:

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
jig is that you?

if pease isn't fired i'm not watching any games next year.

if we aren't undefeated by midseason muschump better be gone too