What's everyone's verdict on Nioh?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
shyt feels very dry compared to the Souls games. Boss fights weren't as memorable either.

Still a good game though

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The combat is deeper than the souls games but not as fluid. Other than that, from software games are better in every way.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
After trying 30 times with the 1st boss i got him:francis::mjcry:

But the second boss was like 4 attempts:wow: making progress. Definetly gonna focus on magic and spirit...the magic when used right melts these dudes like nada:picard:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

But the second boss was like 4 attempts:wow: making progress. Definetly gonna focus on magic and spirit...the magic when used right melts these dudes like nada:picard:
Enjoy the journey you have a long one ahead of you...if your goal is to reach grandmaster 10x blackbelt status like me and @FloorGeneral :wow:

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps

Second boss is definitely the hardest of the game. She had me frustrated for hours. Game was smooth sailing after that, though.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nioh 2 is definitely better than the first one but they are both great. I never felt too overpowered in the first game but in the second once the Yokai shift clicks for you, you can just completely destroy the bosses.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Second boss is definitely the hardest of the game. She had me frustrated for hours. Game was smooth sailing after that, though.

Really ? The 2nd boss was the hardest? Like no lie...after the 4th attempt i wrecked her...i mean the game ia still about patience and not overly getting excited lol

Well this post is giving me hope lol will keep ya updated.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Gonna start this today, expect a month and a half of hair pulling, rage smashing and stress pain in my neck followed by absolute orgasmic bliss everytime I beat a boss :ahh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Really ? The 2nd boss was the hardest? Like no lie...after the 4th attempt i wrecked her...i mean the game ia still about patience and not overly getting excited lol

Well this post is giving me hope lol will keep ya updated.
Well its different for everybody a boss hard for you might be a breeze for others and vice versa...
Either way until yall fight that fat fukk in the hell in a cell match yall aint seen nothin yet...and if yall can clear all 130 floors in depths after yall beat the main game...anddddd the dlc's