What’s Drake’s best song

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol this is going to make me sound very hypebeast social media bubblegum pop fan here..

but it is one dance, amazing work that will live on 30 years from now. that is drake's hands down best record though obviously he's not even rapping on it

hold on you’re going home >>>>>

There’s a reason he took it from Madjid. That song is written perfectly!!!

Budda

Superstar
Daps
lol this is going to make me sound very hypebeast social media bubblegum pop fan here..

but it is one dance, amazing work that will live on 30 years from now. that is drake's hands down best record though obviously he's not even rapping on it

Hotline Bling too, did Drake even write one dance?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Over My Dead Body 10/10 track one of my favourite tracks of any rapper

Lord Knows probably second.
Lord knows hits close to home because I was in that kind of situation drake was rapping about when that dropped and I was blasting the fukk outta that cut when my girl at the time came over and I hit the shower playing that solid drake, Ross collab. Low key might be they best collab but I can’t see myself putting it over Aston Martin or even Pop That

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Lord knows hits close to home because I was in that kind of situation drake was rapping about when that dropped and I was blasting the fukk outta that cut when my girl at the time came over and I hit the shower playing that solid drake, Ross collab. Low key might be they best collab but I can’t see myself putting it over Aston Martin or even Pop That

Aston Martin is another 10/10 track for me, I don’t think pop that is in the conversation.

Lord Knows is a throwback to first era Drake incredible real hip hop production by one of the goats and Ross comes through as he always does on features, classic song.

Over My Dead Body though, that’s spiritual.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
that's a good question. i miss the old school reading liner notes after copping the album i knew everything back then smh

The original is this Uk Garage track in which the featured girl Kyla was the vocalist

So it made sense for her to be credited in a way, but I always found it peculiar that Wizkid was a feature and I could barely recognise his part, did he have a part?