What’s Drake’s best song

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
lol this is going to make me sound very hypebeast social media bubblegum pop fan here..

but it is one dance, amazing work that will live on 30 years from now. that is drake's hands down best record though obviously he's not even rapping on it
If you listen to a lot of classic soul music, many of the lyrics weren’t that complex either just great songs. Not really my cup of tea for drake but I can’t deny the greatness of that one

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
None of them
Far from a Drake fan, but you gotta admit he’s going into the third decade still as a top contender in hip hop that’s one legendary run. Sure a lot of his music hasn’t aged well, but that’s why I made this thread to see what will he be remembered by when it’s all said and done.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far from a Drake fan, but you gotta admit he’s going into the third decade still as a top contender in hip hop that’s one legendary run. Sure a lot of his music hasn’t aged well, but that’s why I made this thread to see what will he be remembered by when it’s all said and done.

Im with you. You have to respect his run. And he’s been holding down the genre consistently with dope music. I have be a hypocrite too cause he has songs that will be played decades from now “one dance”, “hotline bling”, “hold on we’re going home”, “Take care”... even if he’s not rapping on those....