What's an opposing view that will make you end a relationship

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Feminazi's - I'm all for feminism but not the toxic elements of it
This one I was talking to thought it was sexist to google an answer to a question we were arguing. She tried to turn it in to meaning that I didn't trust her word because she's a woman. I got the fukk out of there so quick.

Animal abuse - I like animals
I had this shorty straight punt a dog because I was playing around with it and she wanted some dikk. Picked the dog up and threw it out the room and as it tried to come back in literally kicked it back out the room. I'm a piece of shyt cause I still fukked before ghosting her after.
Overly religious
This is an automatic dealbreaker.
MAGA Republican - I can't date a MAGA chick. And yes there are a lot black women who've fallen for the MAGA grift too
Same here. I usually waste time grilling them on why they support it just to find out the depths of their stupidity and usually is some extremely dumb reasonings that have no basis in truth.
Close minded - I like women who are open minded to new ideas
Can't fukk with a woman who's not willing to try new things or consider other views from their own.

Only other viewpoint I'd add is any woman that believes a man should pay for everything. We are adults. fukk I look like footing all the bills.

And women who let pets in the bedroom. Did that shyt once. Had the dog licking my feet and hands and face all damn night. Hated cutting her off cause she was a freak and the p*ssy was amazing. We tried to keep the dogs out one night and they just whined at the door all night so she wouldn't do it again.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
not really into super Type A women who are fixated on material things, flexing, and career advancement. its hard to find that balance tho cuz i dont want a bum chick or pagan witch who collects crystals either
Yo this another good one. I made a joke about shorty name-dropping so in response she proceeds to run down her family history about how her uncle is a pro ball player worth millions and hooked her momma up who in turn fund her multiple businesses. Nonstop talk about how she's a boss. At this point if a woman calls herself a boss or a queen I'm out. Also like you said if they're all about trying to flex with designer name brands and expensive cars it's a no go. I make bank but I like to use my shyt for investing so I know we would have big problems with that.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
From my perspective thread is funny because if we don't share the same key/base principles I wont allow in my life in a close proximity, or anything past surface level. The older I get the more I enjoy my own company over compromise for the sake of having the company others. In other words it will never get far enough for us to have major opposing views, you gotta screen early. Can't afford to waste that time