What's an opposing view that will make you end a relationship

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
WHAT DO U CONSIDER FREEDOM? MAKIN IT FASHIONABLE TO BE A HOE? THE ADVERTISING OF STRIPPER CULTURE TO THE YOUTH?

FUCC YEA

BUT I DONT WANT FEMALES OPPRESSED. THERE ARE COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT TAKE IT WAY TOO FAR. GOTA HAVE BALANCE. THERES LEVELS TO IT.
:ehh:just seeing where your head at wit that subject in particular

That’s fair

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Any woman who's infatuated with the relationships of celebrities . I mentioned how the Rocky/Rih baby news is all over my timeline :camby:
Don't get me started with Nipsey/Lauren London

Cowboys and Seahawks fans

:camby:

Fixed :beli:

Beyhive cult members

Women who share too much of their relationship on social media .

Wants the man to do everything in the bedroom while they lay there like a dead fish .

Daps
If her siblings are married, she atleast has an idea of successful marriage apart from her mom & dad.
steve-nash-wtf.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Repped. I done dated all of these types of chicks at one point or another. Immediately turned off when they get on ANY of this bullshyt. I already know. They're gonna be nothing but fukking attitude and headache...
yep. you gotta charge em as soon as the red flags rear their heads.

i'd rather be alone than annoyed. plus im passport gang so im not worried about anything but getting my money up and keeping my body right.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All that office gossip/work related chit chatting with dudes on personal devices can get a woman left too.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
damn no mention of racism but a lot of bytching about feminists/sjws :mjpls:
those kinds of chicks tend to be white ass kissers and apologists. they're not mutually exclusive.

black feminism is literally using black men as the spring board for white attention, at least 85 percent of the time, ala professor crunk, michelle wallace (who later recanted her claims in her bbok after her mother called her out), bell hooks, feminista jones, etc etc.