What's an opposing view that will make you end a relationship

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Let's be honest. It was Black women who were more impactful in fighting for rights for all women rather than White Feminists who really just wanted a power grab from White Men yet wanted to uphold White Supremacy.

Most modern feminists care about niche issues that cater to middle/upper-class white women and it doesn't speak for all women.

Now intersectional feminism is a different thing and that at least addresses racial and cultural impacts on women's rights.
I don't mind feminist black women, as long they maintain the proper balance of being pro black too.
Sometimes you'll see that nose ring wearing, purple lipstick sister with loks that basically lumps black men into issues that primarily a result of white supremcy and have nothing to do with us.
For example a black women should never attack black men over pay equality. because we not getting equal pay either. In fact we get paid less then the white and asian women you ally yourself with, why not ally with us on that issue as well then?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind feminist black women, as long they maintain the proper balance of being pro black too.
Sometimes you'll see that nose ring wearing, purple lipstick sister with loks that basically lumps black men into issues that primarily a result of white supremcy and have nothing to do with us.
For example a black women should never attack black men over pay equality. because we not getting equal pay either. In fact we get paid less then the white and asian women you ally yourself with, why not ally with us on that issue as well then?

Agreed.

To be honest I'm not on the entire feminist bandwagon since it has been hijacked by white feminists. I do understand feminist philosophy (actually just finished reading Hood Feminism to learn more on some other broad subjects) though I don't agree with every point. I just try and help where I can and at the end of the day I think men and women NEED each other so I'm not down with that gender divide bullshyt that is fracturing our community.

If she uses the words cis, cisgender, non-binary, she/her, or any of those types words in her vocabulary. :unimpressed: I stopped talking to a girl I was vibing with on hinge because she was heavy into it. :francis:

What about a woman that every other word is "vibes" "universe" "energy" "manifest" :russ:

Daps
I'm with you. I have little patience for most feminists. They are selectively feminist. They still want you to do all the shyt a man is "supposed" to do. Meanwhile, they want freedom to pick and choose what they want to do inside a relationship.

I also don't mesh well with women who are too accepting of alternative lifestyles. Which usually means they have a bunch of :wrist: friends.

Her: Babe, I'd like you to come with me to my friends party next weekend.

Me: Who is it?

Her: My friends Brandon and John.

Me: :francis:

Her: But, they're my friends. :usure:

Me: :unimpressed:
Depends on what the feminist is about. If she’s a man hating, men are evil then nah. If she’s about creating business, finance, investing her money in us, etc. then cool. Idk about y’all but I can’t stand a lazy woman (person)

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Faith, certain feminist views, not wanting kid(s), and these women who have become political analyst bringing up politics in what seems like every conversation.

Big thing for me is faith. I don’t think it’ll work out if we have different religions. It most definitely won’t work if she’s an atheist. Won’t even entertain that.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feminazi's - I'm all for feminism but not the toxic elements of it

Animal abuse - I like animals

Overly religious

MAGA Republican - I can't date a MAGA chick. And yes there are a lot black women who've fallen for the MAGA grift too

Close minded - I like women who are open minded to new ideas

Daps
(And it won't be until much later in life, after she's had all the trinkets, multiple car garage with platinum fences and multiple annual trips overseas... that the guy she with all the resources wasn't always the most compatible guy either).

People (women) really undervalue the power of chemistry and connectivity. And it's not something you can just swipe for (cuz doing so should only be reserved for your credit cards or toilet paper, not seeking for partners).

Facts. A dealbreaker for me is an uncooperative woman. If she’s cooperative then we can achieve and accomplish pretty much anything—weight loss, improve finances, travel, raise the kids on the same page, invest together, improve sex lives of something is lacking.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
any sort of feminism is bushes status.

any sort of weirdo progressive politics is
bushes :camby:

any bytch coming to me asking if i believe in traditional gender roles and why discussions about womens healthcare aren't normalized....immediate

i dont even use the term but any bytch talking about "i dont want an alpha male"
bushes:camby:

any black chick who's dated a cac....

any female who can't follow basic instructions.....bushes:camby:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SUBMISSION! Submit! submit. SUBMIT! Submit! SUbmit! SUBMIT!

Damaged goods/overcompensating, personality disorder misogynist babble:yeshrug:

BENDING OVER TO GET FUCCED IS THE EPITOME OF SUBMISSION

ITS THE DEFINITION OF YOUR ROLE AS A WOMAN

FEELIN SOME TYPA WAY ABOUT THAT ROLE GIVES OFF LESBIAN/FEMINAZI VIBES