What's an opposing view that will make you end a relationship

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm with you. I have little patience for most feminists. They are selectively feminist. They still want you to do all the shyt a man is "supposed" to do. Meanwhile, they want freedom to pick and choose what they want to do inside a relationship.

I also don't mesh well with women who are too accepting of alternative lifestyles. Which usually means they have a bunch of :wrist: friends.

Her: Babe, I'd like you to come with me to my friends party next weekend.

Me: Who is it?

Her: My friends Brandon and John.

Me: :francis:

Her: But, they're my friends. :usure:

Me: :unimpressed:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
If a lot of you are in the dating scene right now... vast majority of women are feminazis (even the immigrants who attend school/collegio in 'Murica eventually convert to said state of social doom (which is, in itself, a variation of illness of the mentality).

Obviously, there's levels to it and many women still know their place, just gotta keep digging through the racks. Dating is a modern day rummaging experiencing like a garage sale or a trip or Marshall's/Ross.

Opposing views are what makes us different. Not all values align and relationships are all aboot compromise.

For me... a big thing that I learned recently was having to make more money than the woman.

I can give you the romantic experience of a lifetime, but once you bring up finances (e.g, the mantra of the dude having to make more than her, etc.)...

Real spiel: i'm out the door. Do Not Disturb placard.

(And it won't be until much later in life, after she's had all the trinkets, multiple car garage with platinum fences and multiple annual trips overseas... that the guy she with all the resources wasn't always the most compatible guy either).

People (women) really undervalue the power of chemistry and connectivity. And it's not something you can just swipe for (cuz doing so should only be reserved for your credit cards or toilet paper, not seeking for partners).

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I'm a person who admits when I'm wrong and I try to atone, in some way or another, for any mistakes or wrongdoings on my part. It's called accountability, which is a foreign concept to MOST women. If she's in perpetual victim mode and doesn't believe in self checking and truthful self analysis, then we are DONE completely. I don't even want you around as no strings attached p*ssy. Just want you away from me...

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
“Size doesn’t matter”
PinkCourageousHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

Emotional men/men who whine all the time but don’t take action= act more of a bytch then me. Next.

Men who watch YouTube gurus religiously =daddy issues/can’t seem to think for themselves.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Social justice warriors. Gotta defend the rights of all these different groups instead of focusing on black ppl.

Feminism, depends on her take. (Different definitions for everyone)

Father issues

Siblings (especially unmarried siblings)

Type of girlfriends she surrounds herself with.

Female gurus lol

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Against women that believe in social equality?
Let's be honest. It was Black women who were more impactful in fighting for rights for all women rather than White Feminists who really just wanted a power grab from White Men yet wanted to uphold White Supremacy.

Most modern feminists care about niche issues that cater to middle/upper-class white women and it doesn't speak for all women.

Now intersectional feminism is a different thing and that at least addresses racial and cultural impacts on women's rights.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
  • Any woman that is traditional in terms of a man being a provider/protector while she takes care of kids.
  • Any woman that isn't for equality irrespective of gender/race/sexuality
  • Any woman that has ever started a sentence with "A real man would..."