Whats a food you hated as a kid; but appreciate now......

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Breh I use to be so jelly of brehs who got 2 eat mad fast food and all that garbage :mjlol:
Nah breh my diet was so flabby. By the time I was 18 I was eating burgers and cheesesteakes all the time. Think the only vegetables I ate were fries and fried onions. By 19 it felt like a literal rock was sitting in my intestines. That shyt was painful for years :mjcry:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Never was afforded the luxury of "hating" food as a kid lest I see the business end of daddy's fist but I didn't actively dislike anything. I'm still not crazy about liver and onions but i'll eat it. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Broccoli, Asparagus, brussel sprouts, spinach

Still don't like green peas.

I hated onions, and bell pepper, would legit pick it out of my food as a kid, now I can't cook without them.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Peas

I despised them as a kid. Once I wrapped up my peas in a paper towel and flushed them down the toilet

To my horror the peas floated back up after I left the bathroom and my moms saw them and gave me a beating of a lifetime

As a adult I love peas :banderas:
i got beat over peas too. i threw them in the trash but tried to spread them out. 2 here, one over there type shyt. didn't work