What’s a cartoon you never got into as a kid?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ones I could never get into as a kid...Bravestarr, Get Along Gang...and aside from Real Ghostbusters, nothing that came from a movie - Beetlejuice, Bill & Ted, Back to the Future, Teen Wolf, Rambo, RoboCop etc....AND I'm gonna throw in Hammerman, Kid N Play, Rock N' Wrestling, Punky Brewster

Ren & Stimpy is the one from the more modern that wasn't for me.

Y'all Gargoyles folks wylin. That is the ish...complex characters and backstories, no detail left out...world-building. Just don't watch The Goliath Chronicles. That's like Disney Doug

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Van-pires, not a cartoon but live-action and CG animation. :hhh: Even as a kid the idea of high schoolers turning into junkyard vehicles to fight bad guys was lame as fukk.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Gargoyles.

And pretty much every Nicktoon show after 97. Only SpongeBob, rocket power, and fairly odd parents.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ed, Edd, and Eddy was complete garbage to me

Courage the cowardly dog:camby:

Transformers beacuse the autobots would get they ass kicked all the time :shaq2:

Hey Arnold was wack :camby:

And so was Wild Thornberrys :camby:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ed, Edd, and Eddy was complete garbage to me

Courage the cowardly dog:camby:

Transformers beacuse the autobots would get they ass kicked all the time :shaq2:

Hey Arnold was wack :camby:

And so was Wild Thornberrys :camby:

Out of the 80's ish, Transformers and He-man were the worst, but I stay tuned in everyday. Optimus barely did anything, but I loved him. Bumblebee was always wack...which I why I was surprised that he was THE character for the movies, I mostly tuned in to see Starscream get screamed on, and yet still do some underhanded backstabbing ish. I also loved Soundwave, the Constructicons & Dinobots (well, Grimlock).

b. woods

Peace
Daps
full
at some of the mentions in here :mjtf:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Showing my age here, but:

Camp Lazlo
My Gym Partner’s a Monkey
Total Drama Island
Chowder
Flapjack
Johnny Test

Basically Cartoon Network in 2008. When KND and Foster’s Home aired their last episodes, it was finito for me. :manny:

Didn’t give a shyt about The Clone Wars at the time, but looking back….I probably should’ve. Genndy’s version was just way better to me.