Whataburger >>>>

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I think it's been said numerous times.
It depends on the location.

It's not McDonald's......Whoever is cooking you food matters. Probably some white folks back there.
Judging from my experience today. I think the main attraction to WB is because it's 24hrs, if it's 3am and ya hungry slid up in WB and you'll be good.

Something with Waffle House, cheap greasy food you can get a any time.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Judging from my experience today. I think the main attraction to WB is because it's 24hrs, if it's 3am and ya hungry slid up in WB and you'll be good.

Something with Waffle House, cheap greasy food you can get a any time.

Reality is their breakfast is probably the best part.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Checkin out Whataburger for the first time (Newnan, Ga location) so far their fries are average.

I'll get back to y'all once I'm finished.
That's the problem. If you ain't at a Texas location, it's a crap shoot. Probably the same as In-N-Out outside of Cali (only tried it in Dallas and fries are hot garbage).

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
[/IMG]

When you think about fast food burgers. What you are truly comparing is the meat and buns.
:dame:
The best thing about whataburger was the meat was never frozen and came from Texas.
:dame:
IMO Whataburger has the best buns out of the top ten fast food burger spots.
:takedat:
Five Guys make great greasy burgers, it’s been a minute since I’ve had In and Out. I was in East Texas the last time I had it and it was good but I remember still going to Whataburger instead. McDonald’s buns are trash, their QP meat was good a few years ago when they made them fresh, and the cheese is GOAT. Burger King and Wendy’s aren’t in the discussion.

Whataburger was family owned but sold most of its company to some Chicago company. Quality will probably go down as they expand across the US. We have 5-10 opening in Atlanta these next few years. Whenever I’m in Marrieta I stop by to get that feeling.

GOAT breakfast sandwiches too.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
That's the problem. If you ain't at a Texas location, it's a crap shoot. Probably the same as In-N-Out outside of Cali (only tried it in Dallas and fries are hot garbage).
no, thats consistent

• Haha
Reactions: VBM

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Dear gawd this shyt was mid as FUKK, beef patty was unseasoned, cheese on my burger wasn't melted, like I said before the fires were average.
The brownie was basic has hell.

I would much rather eat Burger King ANY DAY before this.
I’m from Texas. Whataburger fell off a cliff when a Chicago big company bought them out in 2019

It used to be so fire with lines wrapped around the building at all hours. Now the drive through barely any cars

I was die hard Whataburger and haven’t been in 2-3 years. Trust

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I ordered a honey butter "chicken" biscuit and pancakes.

The hashbrown sticks were bland and had a bad after taste, I put chicken in parentheses because my thumb was bigger than the chicken they put on my biscuit (The shyt was hella dry btw) the pancakes had no flavor.

That'll do it for me with Whataburger. I stand by what I said earlier. People only rock with this place only because it's 24hrs.

If you hungry as hell at 3am just about anything will taste delicious to you.