Whataburger >>>>

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
Dont waste your time. Its not bad...but its the same shyt I make at my house. Plus them shyts cost like 12 bucks. Whataburger is the same shyt.

In n Out, Fatburger, and Habit are the 3 best chain-style burger spots in CA.

But the best burger I ever had came from Nations in Jack London Square. All my bay nikkas know what im talkin about :youngsabo: @observe @BayArea Breez @Blackthoughts
Not only do the burgers smack, but them pies be on point too.. That Coconut Creme Pie :ohlawd:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whataburger was actually way better back in the day when they made everything fresh. It had long wait times like DQ, but it was worth it. It's still decent now, but they "McDonaldized" things in order to improve the wait times.

This

Whataburger hamburgers are so dry and tasteless now.

Whataburger breakfast menu is top notch tho.

Both Whataburger and Wendy's was better in the 90's-early 00's

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This

Whataburger hamburgers are so dry and tasteless now.

Whataburger breakfast menu is top notch tho.

Both Whataburger and Wendy's was better in the 90's-early 00's

I pretty much think all of the fast food chains slowly but surely declined in quality. They keep using cheaper and cheaper ingredients in order to create profits and they cook the food fast and put it in the heating cabinets/trays. Burger King was way better 'back then' too. That 90s Whataburger was amazing... the fries especially. Right now, it's still decent, but it was better. My favorite 'fast food' burger right now is actually Dairy Queen. I liked the charred taste of the hamburgers.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I pretty much think all of the fast food chains slowly but surely declined in quality. They keep using cheaper and cheaper ingredients in order to create profits and they cook the food fast and put it in the heating cabinets/trays. Burger King was way better 'back then' too. That 90s Whataburger was amazing... the fries especially. Right now, it's still decent, but it was better. My favorite 'fast food' burger right now is actually Dairy Queen. I liked the charred taste of the hamburgers.

Unfortunately, all companies do that when the original guy who created and ran the company leaves or retires, sometimes more soon. It becomes all about the money then.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, all companies do that when the original guy who created and ran the company leaves or retires, sometimes more soon. It becomes all about the money then.

A lot of people may think we're going on one of those 'back in the day' tirades, but it's pretty much a fact that when a lot of companies grow, get bigger and look for cost cutting measures to increase profits, they start reformulating things and using lower quality, aka cheaper ingredients. Typically when you want the 'best' from a company, it's usually before they get too big and mainstream.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Chopped House Cheddar Burger
tumblr_n96pn4uCzO1rj171ao1_400.gif
im hooked on these things i swear...