Whataburger >>>>

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I wanted to try Five Guys. No worries though, 'cause I still have the GOAT fast-food restaurant:youngsabo:

Dont waste your time. Its not bad...but its the same shyt I make at my house. Plus them shyts cost like 12 bucks. Whataburger is the same shyt.

There are none in LA and the closest is in AZ. So far best burger fast food joint in my opinion is The Habit.

In n Out, Fatburger, and Habit are the 3 best chain-style burger spots in CA.

But the best burger I ever had came from Nations in Jack London Square. All my bay nikkas know what im talkin about :youngsabo: @observe @BayArea Breez @Blackthoughts

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't think Whataburger is the best but it's pretty good. Best thing about them is that they are open 24 hours and most of the stuff on the menu is good. It definitely beats McDonald's and Burger King.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dont waste your time. Its not bad...but its the same shyt I make at my house. Plus them shyts cost like 12 bucks. Whataburger is the same shyt.

In n Out, Fatburger, and Habit are the 3 best chain-style burger spots in CA.

But the best burger I ever had came from Nations in Jack London Square. All my bay nikkas know what im talkin about :youngsabo: @observe @BayArea Breez @Blackthoughts
Nations should be in every state in America.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I've been trying to tell Brehs......:ohlawd:

The burgers are great, the shakes are great, the fries are great........rare combination.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
A1 thick and hearty burger :ohlawd:

Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich :ohlawd:

Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit :ohlawd:

I love all those. I ate waaay too much of that shyt during the couple years I spent in Texas. Also put on a bunch of weight because of it.