BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Oh, I don't know....

Maybe because a group of 17-18 year old kids shouldn't have a category like that, based on the fact that a girl would also win, and her father would probably be upset, ask the school district why something like this would happen in New York, NOT AMSTERDAM, and sue the fukk out of the entire state, especially in a broke ass district like buffalo. And how the fukk anybody gonna see your legs in your XXL sized Jnco jeans you bum ass demon? GTFO here, man. Conjuring up LIES, stealing people's time reading your bullshyt glory stories, because you can't just say back in HS they forced you to eat raw egg yolks just because they called you "Rocky" due to the fish tank gravel acne you had all over your face. Now you lift weights and stare at yourself in the mirror pointing at your biceps talking about " :jawalrus: Who got the rocks now!" .....so get on wit your :trash: and go sell disney your fukking ducktales, you damned gargoyle.

:gladbron::gladbron:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
nothing, i was as non-descript as you can get. i barely showed up to class in my last year of high school, but most people didn't show up either.

Daps
Oh, I don't know....

Maybe because a group of 17-18 year old kids shouldn't have a category like that, based on the fact that a girl would also win, and her father would probably be upset, ask the school district why something like this would happen in New York, NOT AMSTERDAM, and sue the fukk out of the entire state, especially in a broke ass district like buffalo. And how the fukk anybody gonna see your legs in your XXL sized Jnco jeans you bum ass demon? GTFO here, man. Conjuring up LIES, stealing people's time reading your bullshyt glory stories, because you can't just say back in HS they forced you to eat raw egg yolks just because they called you "Rocky" due to the fish tank gravel acne you had all over your face. Now you lift weights and stare at yourself in the mirror pointing at your biceps talking about " :jawalrus: Who got the rocks now!" .....so get on wit your :trash: and go sell disney your fukking ducktales, you damned gargoyle.
:dead: