What you got voted on in your yearbook?

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I got "The Next Donald Trump" (most likely to be successful)

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not a yearbook but a bunch of girls had a "secret" poll of best looking guys and I got best legs :jawalrus: when it got leaked

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
For 3 years straight I go nominated for "Most Handsome" and lost to the same muthafukka 3 straight years :to:

Also got nominated for Homecoming King my senior year and once again took that L

:ohhh: Now that I think about it I didn't reallly win sh!t in High School

Except a gang of p*ssy :shaq:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Ever since 7th grade until about 10th or 11th grade I kept winning "Most Sarcastic". After years of me winning that they probably just got tired of seeing my name show up there and they just removed the category altogether.

Can't see a brotha win anything, can they? :jawalrus:

But of course in 12th grade I won Most likely to lend a looney. I find that funny because I rarely lend people any money. :flabbynsick:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
We had superlatives but one of my fellow student's mother had a problem with her child not being in any so they got nixed. bytch!:pacspit:

Found out that I was in quite a few:

Best dressed
Most comical
Best couple
Most Artistic

and a few others but I forget.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The awkward moment when you tell people you're going to prom alone.

We in class talkin about prom
Teacher- Who are you going with?
Me- Alone
Teacher-:blink:
Teacher- Well maybe you'll have more fun that way:heh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Why would I lie, fakkit?

Oh, I don't know....

Maybe because a group of 17-18 year old kids shouldn't have a category like that, based on the fact that a girl would also win, and her father would probably be upset, ask the school district why something like this would happen in New York, NOT AMSTERDAM, and sue the fukk out of the entire state, especially in a broke ass district like buffalo. And how the fukk anybody gonna see your legs in your XXL sized Jnco jeans you bum ass demon? GTFO here, man. Conjuring up LIES, stealing people's time reading your bullshyt glory stories, because you can't just say back in HS they forced you to eat raw egg yolks just because they called you "Rocky" due to the fish tank gravel acne you had all over your face. Now you lift weights and stare at yourself in the mirror pointing at your biceps talking about " :jawalrus: Who got the rocks now!" .....so get on wit your :trash: and go sell disney your fukking ducktales, you damned gargoyle.