What ya'll think of this sugar daddy craze?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sugar daddy website has coeds justifying prostitution | New York Post

When Megan, 23, was planning her move to NYU in August 2012 for a grad-school program, she knew it wasn’t going to be cheap.

A quick Google search led her to SeekingArrangement.com, an online site that connects well-heeled benefactors, otherwise known as sugar daddies, with lesser-off “sugar babies,” and specifically targets Megan’s demographic: college students over their heads in debt.

Megan put up a profile even before she’d touched down in the city and was invited out by a 47-year-old lawyer. She spent one of her first nights in the city enjoying fancy sushi and cocktails, and it pulled back the curtain on the privileged world of moneyed Manhattan.

“I was skeptical at first about it because I was like, this is like the kind of thing that could attract a lot of creeps, but [it was] actually really nice.”

A few dates later — and only two weeks in — she found a 40-something finance professional offering to pay her $1,000 every 10 days, in exchange for her company at dinner, over drinks and on occasional weekend trips.

The relationship turned physical after a time.

“I never felt pressured to do anything I didn’t want to do,” Megan says. “But, it did eventually reach that point. But it felt natural. It felt just like a normal relationship.”

:lupe: I might look into this after I get married.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I dunno. My husband told me I can get me a sugar daddy cuz I be going to old school lounges but he said I gotta split whatever money I get with him. I have yet to procure me one. Old niccas creep me out.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I dunno. My husband told me I can get me a sugar daddy cuz I be going to old school lounges but he said I gotta split whatever money I get with him. I have yet to procure me one. Old niccas creep me out.

Me too. Unless they fine like Denzel :noah:

Floyd-Mayweather-1.gif

soon as one of them old nikkas start throwing that money at yall its gonna be a different story :heh:

that :usure: face is gonna turn into a :whoo::lupe:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Me too. Unless they fine like Denzel :noah:
I have yet to see one that peaks my interest.
Floyd-Mayweather-1.gif

soon as one of them old nikkas start throwing that money at yall its gonna be a different story :heh:

that :usure: face is gonna turn into a :whoo::lupe:
cant say what I wont do , but id hafta get past the creepiness first. *shivers*

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Not new.

To be fair it's very honest. Vulgar, but honest. If these girls were going to get drunk and sleep around anyway, then why not get some help with their tuition fees? If the guys just wants someone for the physical stuff and someone to show off why not take advantage? It's cheaper than a wife and potential divorce.

They must really feel like used rags afterwards though

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:heh: Craze? Why do y'all think all this shyt is recent? Dudes have been tricking on hoes since the beginning of time

Nothing new. The rich get richer and turn everyone into prostitutes. Who would have thought you're average middle class student would turn into a glorified prostitute.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes it is. You're paying for affection that isnt genuine which is what a trick does.
you are right, women should respect a man's character before his wallet but some men aren't interesting enough to hold female companionship without their bank account friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you are right, women should respect a man's character before his wallet but some men aren't interesting enough to hold female companionship without their bank account friend
Ok friend i get that but lets call these men what they are, TRICKS! Some men pay for sex from real prostitutes, others pay for the lie of a womans company who otherwise wouldnt be hanging out with them, if not for the compensation.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: