What ya girl sound like getting dug out by another dude

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
OP thinks he’s winning but really he’s losing.

Same thing for this whore he is fornicating with who is supposedly engaged. She will eventually get hers in the end too.

There are good women out here who value themselves you just have to find the right ones.

Galatians 6:7 takes no losses.

99% of the hoes OP expose are smut trash cumbuckets that’s why I’m not impressed when he posts these dumb smuts.

Nakka pull a Michelle Obama and have her doing questionable things sexually for me to be impressed.

:camby:

Letsgoheat305

Rookie
Daps
I find men in general to be gay af nowadays. Every song is about doing someone else's girl. It's like getting the satisfaction of the chase, the catch, and sealing the deal on your own for your own satisfaction isn't good enough. Men nowadays are obsessed with the opinions of other dudes. Self conscious and insecure as fk. "I need dudes to know that I smashed someone else's girl." Why is this news? Not because of the satisfaction of getting some puss, but because you got some dudes sloppy 2nds. Sht is sad. Now if her man had crabs you have it lmao! Not only are you high on the smell of your own sht because someone's fiance opened her legs for you, you are so insecure with yourself, you need to come and tell a bunch of grown azz men you got some lol. Sad af! Here's a question, do you think you're the only side neguh?

PS Brothas... stop checking out each other's Jordans, stop keeping tags on your clothes to make sure the next negro sees how much you paid for it, stop fake flexin on the gram, stop bragging about your sexual conquests, and stop trying to fk other dudes chicks simply to stick it to that dude. How about investing more time trying to find a girl that'll let you stick it to her when you wake up in the morning and before you sleep and maybe in the afternoon too..you know... grown man sht. You spend waaaaaay too much time thinking about other men for you not to be gay. OP... sorry.. but this is hella gay looking for dudes to give you their stamp of approval. Do you!

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is exactly what's wrong with the black community. I showed my man some love and respect and y'all call it dikkriding and look for a reason to hate. Sorry I don't do the "shyt on the OP for no reason" thing y'all do every thread and spread negativity. nikkas always looking for a reason to be negative and hateful. Y'all miserable.

:gucci:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I'm not talking about how long ya'll had sex :sas2:

Gotdamn....

giphy.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You lyin ass nikka :pachaha:

That clown ain't own up to nothin, he bragging about something that might not even be true yet you saluting that lowlife shyt anyway like you inspired :mjlol:

Please stfu

Cuz GMB nikka, fukk you thought :childplease: