What ya girl sound like getting dug out by another dude

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:stopitslime:This a 20 min recording I had to cut down to 5 mb so I can upload. Quickies are a must cuz I was balls deep in the backseat of a car during her lunch break at her night time job. My erogenous zone is the lower part of my dikk shaft so I stroke balls deep to get stimulated.
Come on now :comeon: this doesn't explain why your strokes are short. And it won't like you were stroking her that fast either :dame: Someone cue up that mjjuelz gif :mjgrin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You seem kinda excited about the idea of somebody's girl/wife getting fukked by somebody else :mjpls:

Giving this nikka props like he cured cancer :pachaha:

Shut yo dikk riding ass up.

:hhh::mjlol:

This is exactly what's wrong with the black community. I showed my man some love and respect and y'all call it dikkriding and look for a reason to hate. Sorry I don't do the "shyt on the OP for no reason" thing y'all do every thread and spread negativity. nikkas always looking for a reason to be negative and hateful. Y'all miserable.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:stopitslime:This a 20 min recording I had to cut down to 5 mb so I can upload. Quickies are a must cuz I was balls deep in the backseat of a car during her lunch break at her night time job. My erogenous zone is the lower part of my dikk shaft so I stroke balls deep to get stimulated.
U was balls deep and thats the loudest she got... Another fallen hero of mine :to:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Doesn't sound like the Taoist Thrust :umad:
:takedat: yeah he was doing regular strokes.....if he did taoist thrust she woulda been like "hmmmmmm........OOOOOOOOHhhhhh :ooh:"
U was balls deep and thats the loudest she got... Another fallen hero of mine :to:

Every woman ain't the same :francis: the same dikk nh can have one chick checking her IG while another one pushing you away cuz the feeling too intense :mjpls:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
This is exactly what's wrong with the black community. I showed my man some love and respect and y'all call it dikkriding and look for a reason to hate. Sorry I don't do the "shyt on the OP for no reason" thing y'all do every thread and spread negativity. nikkas always looking for a reason to be negative and hateful. Y'all miserable.

You respect mfs just because they said they fukked somebody wife...

:mjlol: shut up nikka

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Last edited: