What ya girl sound like getting dug out by another dude

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The jokes are funny but at the end of the day, he smashed some other nikkas bytch :yeshrug:

Some other nikka that loved that girl enough to wanna wife her :cape:

While he treats her like a slutbag and records her moans for message boards and self gratification :steviej:

Tell me brehs, would you want this to be your girl? :sas1:

Could you live the rest of your life knowing you wifed a thot that does this type of shyt behind your back ? :wtf:

She probably gave the nikka head too, now she going home to kiss her man in the mouth :huhldup:

Thots actually get off on that kinda shyt :scusthov:

I know cuz that's how I'd get off if I had a girl to cheat on :ahh:

But to eachs own :win:

Salute @skeetsinternal

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Strokes sound short

Gadamn Pearl. You know how to knock a nikka down.

200.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Strokes sound short
:stopitslime:This a 20 min recording I had to cut down to 5 mb so I can upload. Quickies are a must cuz I was balls deep in the backseat of a car during her lunch break at her night time job. My erogenous zone is the lower part of my dikk shaft so I stroke balls deep to get stimulated.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:stopitslime:This a 20 min recording I had to cut down to 5 mb so I can upload. Quickies are a must cuz I was balls deep in the backseat of a car during her lunch break at her night time job. My erogenous zone is the lower part of my dikk shaft so I stroke balls deep to get stimulated.
:mjlol::russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about how long ya'll had sex :sas2: