What WWE match pissed you off the most

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bret hart vs yoko wm 93 that pos hulk hogan :pacspit:
93-94 wwf used to really fukk with the lil marks.

Slaughter beating WARRIOR and worse betraying America
Savage turning heel
Yoko beating Bret
Rockers breaking up
Jake absolutely terrorizing macho

Hard times for a lil breh :mjcry:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I would skip any match that had Eugene in it. This was one of all time lows for Vince. It wasn't a feel good inspirational story. He literally told a wrestler to portray a retarded character so bunch of suburban kids (who get off on shyt like bum fights DVD) would laugh at such gimmicks and feel good about themselves.

Also shyt like Jeff Hardy vs Sting was so disturbing to see. The worst thing you can do with a drugged out wrestler is to let him wrestle that night. But hey of course it's TNA under Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, they don't know what the fukk to do.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I would skip any match that had Eugene in it. This was one of all time lows for Vince. It wasn't a feel good inspirational story. He literally told a wrestler to portray a retarded character so bunch of suburban kids (who get off on shyt like bum fights DVD) would laugh at such gimmicks and feel good about themselves.
Least favorite thing in company history tbh

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Also shyt like Jeff Hardy vs Sting was so disturbing to see. The worst thing you can do with a drugged out wrestler is to let him wrestle that night. But hey of course it's TNA under Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, they don't know what the fukk to do.
Eugene was a feel bad story if I ever seen one. Eric Bischoff on the sideline being disgusted was :laff: