What would you do with counterfeit money?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But if you take it to somewhere like a Mcdonald's during lunch hour I think you could get away with it.

That's the thing; you'd only get away with it at corner stores and fast food, but is that worth a stint in the booty bin? :dry:

I'd turn it in and KIM...maybe even keep it where it is

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
1. become a drug dealer
2. triple or quadruple my money
3. launder it
4. open an indie record label/studio
5. find good young rappers in my area
6. :eat: :win:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
"Booking" Jenna Shea for one or two hours

Jenna-Shea2.jpg

Damn that body has me drooling

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You spend it in fast food. Person you Gave the money to will get fired and he/she would kick your ass for it( trust me I've seen it happen)

Drug dealer will try to shoot your ass in order to save reputation, and because they feel insulted. (Trust me I've seen that one too)

Just get rid of it

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Strip club. No question.

I'll be up there like 'come back shorty, I need another dance' :shaq:

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you can unload it for a percentage of the value if you know the right people. Other than that the risk when spending it is too big. You spend small amounts, it's not worth it. Too many transactions equals too much risk.
You spend a large amount people will remember where it came from and come see you about it.
I've been approached by people in the past but the methods they used looked :childplease: status to me

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Sometimes my husband will get some at work, and hell give em to me and I'll pop em. I'll take em the door houses buy up a buncha shyt and me and my husband will split the change.
huh?

Maybe you can unload it for a percentage of the value if you know the right people. Other than that the risk when spending it is too big. You spend small amounts, it's not worth it. Too many transactions equals too much risk.
You spend a large amount people will remember where it came from and come see you about it.
I've been approached by people in the past but the methods they used looked :childplease: status to me

thats when you drive to another town/city to spend it.

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Send your lady to the jeweler to get that ring she always wanted:lolbron:

The jeweler will then turn you into the FEDs and will have video of your face :to:
FEDS dont play when it comes to counterfeit loot and they will follow any trail because even a stray bill can lead to the source