What would you do with counterfeit money?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Would you try to spend it? Throw it away or turn it into the police. I probably would try to spend it on something under the table if I thought I could get away with it. The only reason I ask is cuz some dummies just got caught with whited out 5 dollar bills then stamped with a 100 dollar bill mark. They could have got away with it too if 3 people didn't decide to go in one store each with a 100 dollar bill buying small stuff one after another. But if you take it to somewhere like a Mcdonald's during lunch hour I think you could get away with it.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Would you try to spend it? Throw it away or turn it into the police. I probably would try to spend it on something under the table if I thought I could get away with it. The only reason I ask is cuz some dummies just got caught with whited out 5 dollar bills then stamped with a 100 dollar bill mark. They could have got away with it too if 3 people didn't decide to go in one store each with a 100 dollar bill buying small stuff one after another. But if you take it to somewhere like a Mcdonald's during lunch hour I think you could get away with it.

Stash it away and spend it in little amounts here and there.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
How many bills?
How big are the bills?

If you try to spend a large amount of counterfeit bills you're either gonna get tracked down or get caught in the act eventually. The government don't play about their bread.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
rihanna-strip-club-2.jpg

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Place a thin piece of starch paper over the bills to pass the ink test
re-print another set with rag paper
iron the money until it's crisp
get a bank tag for $10,000
buy auto parts to sell
Wash and repeat

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Sometimes my husband will get some at work, and hell give em to me and I'll pop em. I'll take em the door houses buy up a buncha shyt and me and my husband will split the change.