What would you do if a dude blatantly DISRESPECTS your girl while she's WITH YOU?

Daps
Scenario:
If you were out with your girl, you're far away from your neighborhood and you're not strapped...and this nikka walks up, looks you right in your eyes then he grabs your girls ass and say she needs to leave with him...

Your girl is offended and doesn't say shyt...she just looks at you to see what you will do...What do you do?

A.) Act like you didn't see it and argue with your girl on the car ride home
B.) Fight the dude and get the love of Jesus beat out of you
C.) Say fukk it and just break up with her there cause its a loss either way.

For all you single nikkas who can't relate, make pretend your girl is super duper bad, she is smart and runs her own successful business. Plus she looks like this...

4d869a3d8e196.jpg

179845809.jpg

b64e.jpg

Dela-Monet-All-Hip-Hop-Models-10.jpg

4d869d6bd8fd8.jpg

Remember, you have NO weapon (no makeshift weapons) and you're out the hood so you can't call your homies to help and you have to make a move NOW.

Here is the demonically beastly looking nikka here...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZH1iTh0wI[/ame]

6'4 340lbs.

:damn:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Fight coz that nikka is disrespecting you too, sometimes you just have to take an L

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that's a scary situation especially if he is trained in some ish. I'd have to just tell her to lets start screamin for help together lmao.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
That scenario is more dissing you than your girl. He is just using your girl to diss you. I'd tell my girl to tell my moms I love her and get busy.:damn:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some dudes just don't get it.....a man doing that in front of you isn't disrespecting your girl he's disrespecting YOU and indirectly calling you a p*ssy...

I am fukking dude up no questions.....

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:rudy: bop sapp? I'll punch that grown ass child in the face and watch him cry like a baby ..

It could 5 dudes, if you don't defend your girl and her honor you forever gon be a p*ssy in her eyes. And if u do throw down byany means necessary, prepare to get the meanest blowjob that night

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I was the gf in this situation, I would defend my boo and myself since ol dude disrespected both of us. Now, I ain't gone fight no nygga but I may curse his ass out one good time:smugfavre:

I would expect my dude to stick up for not only me, but himself as well. and if he doesn't :wtf:

I wouldnt be able to look at him the same or take him seriously from that point on. Once I see you get punked or whatever from some random ass nygga... you fail in my eyes:ufdup: