What would be the scariest animal with a human level of sentience?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine sitting on the couch watching tv then out of nowhere a million spiders show up.
full
you nikkas scared of spiders?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
cows, pigs, chickens and all of these animals we farm would be on our ass

there would literally be a bull in a china shop

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'd honestly would say like all felines. Like in my honest opinion if they had opposable thumbs for any reason they probably would've been giving us extremely hard competition throughout history. These nikkas can see in the dark, twist in their skin, they can literally sneak up on you like mgs (while having absolute patience and concentration)
Their only folly in the situation is the majority of the big cats are endangered or close to it, but them fukking housecats would be doing the big share of the work. All they have to do is simply go hunting in our major agricultural eco systems and they would fukk up so much natural balance

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Roaches. Because nothing will ever stop them. Not nukes, not chemicals, flame throwers none of that shyt :ufdup:

You gotta sleep sometime. Imagine waking up to a million roaches crawling down your nose and ear and mouth :damn:

This is a scenario where I'd immediately commit that once I found out. I'm not living on a planet with intelligent insects.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
If ants developed intelligence would they still all work together like they do or would they want rights and fair compensation and shyt :jbhmm:

Same question like if Chinese people had a non-brainwashing education system :jbhmm:

I'm going with rats, very robust against most extermination tactics and enough dexterity to get some tools working especially if they collaborate

Roaches is a terrifying idea but I'm not sure if they would be able to build anything, which if we talking about a species war they'd eventually need to build shyt if they wanted to exterminate humans