What woman famous for her looks had the longest run and still looks good?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He simply didn't read the thread title and came in with the reddest cape possible 🦸🏿‍♂️
It's all good I'm not mad. I knew it wasn't the case so I just let it pass lol. Ij ust made the thread for fun nothing more. I have no hate for the man.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Salli Richardson still looking as sexy as ever at 55 years young. Chicago's Finest baby. Hollywood brothas was eating too good back in the day.

Looking like Chole and Halle Bailey’s Mama

D98csuFU4AAEz89.jpg:large

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why y'all mentioning females who are still good looking? :dahell:

Why everybody mentioning women who arent "famous for their looks":dahell:?. Somebody mentioned Angela Basset like she isnt famous for incredible acting lol. Maybe im taking it too literally.

Im thinking he meant someone whos not neccessarily talented,but were just famous for being attractive. Like models,or somebody like Adina Howard or Pam Anderson. Not very talented but were famous sex symbols at one point. If those women are actually talented and Im wrong,my apologies.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why everybody mentioning women who arent "famous for their looks":dahell:?. Somebody mentioned Angela Basset like she isnt famous for incredible acting lol. Maybe im taking it too literally.

Im thinking he meant someone whos not neccessarily talented,but were just known for being attractive. Like models,or somebody like Adina Howard or Pam Anderson. Not very talented but were famous sex symbols at one point. If those women are actually talented and Im wrong,my apologies.
It can be talented women it's really no rules lol.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're saying Halle Berry and Salma Hayek are busted now? you bugging. Just saw Halle at the Oscars she looked great.

I'm saying Monica Belluci is the only one who had a long run with her looks and got hit with the Larry Holmes Syndrome.

The other two still fine as hell.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You're saying Halle Berry and Salma Hayek are busted now? you bugging. Just saw Halle at the Oscars she looked great.

I'm saying Monica Belluci is the only one who had a long run with her looks and got hit with the Larry Holmes Syndrome.

The other two still fine as hell.
I didn’t know who Belluci was prior to this site 🤷🏾‍♀️
I have to give her credit for not being vain and going the surgery route, because the most minor nip/tuck or filler would make her look younger. I really respect that. But I guess that’s also the confidence that comes with being a true natural beauty your whole life. She’s probably over it lol

That being said, I’m trying to be like this when I’m in my 50s 🤣

I love that Hayek doesn’t take herself that seriously.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t know who Belluci was prior to this site 🤷🏾‍♀️
I have to give her credit for not being vain and going the surgery route, because the most minor nip/tuck or filler would make her look younger. I really respect that. But I guess that’s also the confidence that comes with being a true natural beauty your whole life. She’s probably over it lol

That being said, I’m trying to be like this when I’m in my 50s 🤣

I love that Hayek doesn’t take herself that seriously.

:mjcry: