What woman famous for her looks had the longest run and still looks good?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know if saying the longest run is good.. I’d say women who had a good run before :flabbynsick: I still look at Lela Rochon and I’m still not understanding what happened. She was number 1 for me for a minute! My God she was beautiful. That’s my number 1 right there.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This is where having melanin and access to resources to keep yourself up really benefits you... If you write down a list of the top beautiful black actresses that were popular when you were young, you'll find that a majority of them still look good now. This is where I'm going to shade white women, because unfortunately a majority of the white women who made a pretty penny off their looks when they were younger, have not aged as well as their black female counterparts. I mean Keri is almost 40 right, and she still keeps winning these polls rating her against women often younger than her. Matter of fact a lot of the women yall rate highly on here are in their thirties and forties... Ages where women are said to not be at their physical prime anymore yet yall still think they look really good... :yeshrug:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Halle Berry Halle Luia

1991-2023+

Halle-Berry-Wore-Oscar-de-la-Renta-To-The-2023-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party.jpg

Halle-Berry-Transformation-1992.jpg
Halle Berry's put multiple generations of men in a chokehold.
Salli Richardson still looking as sexy as ever at 55 years young. Chicago's Finest baby. Hollywood brothas was eating too good back in the day.

Paige Hurd looking fine af.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It wasn't meant that way but I think he took it that way because I said something about Larry Holmes Syndromes or some shyt lol. All this was is a spinoff thread from the rap one but it's all good though.
He simply didn't read the thread title and came in with the reddest cape possible 🦸🏿‍♂️