What will you be buying/playing in November?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started The Caligula Effect 2. It's like a budget Persona game. It's from the writer of the first 2 games of the series.
I wanted to jump into 2 but didn't play one. Also...time is somewhat limited now

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Deathloop
  • FFVII Intergrade
All for PS5. Any other recommendations?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What’s so funny?
For years you talked all this shyt, y'all was like "where are the games" because you paid 70 for a PS3 game :mjlol: And now you like "I'll be good with an old ass trilogy till next year"

Let's look at what you have said over the years...
All Sony needs to do next gen:
Powerful console
Affordable
Great online and streaming service
Backwards compatibility

Release next versions of their best selling games

And that’s pretty much it. All these aren’t that hard to do and Sony will be doing them. Microsoft can release 16 versions of whatever they want and still won’t do shyt.
And after they didn't you go...
If BC is such a big deal why is the PS4 wiping the floor with the Xbox one? You say gamers are demanding it, yet these same gamers are still overwhelming picking the console which hasn’t got one so clearly not much of a big deal then.
But GTA trilogy is good enough to hold him down until next year sometime :picard:
You know, if only you had backwards compatibility with fps boost/4k/HDR or a streaming service like you talked about.. What would you be playing now?
Waits for bu bu bu Gamepass from the xtards :mjlol:
I mean, even gamepass gets San Andreas day 1 :yeshrug:

Exposed?
:yes:EXPOSED!!!:yes:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None, Nov games are not that interested to me. I'm still want to buy Deathloop, Guardians of the Galaxy

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For years you talked all this shyt, y'all was like "where are the games" because you paid 70 for a PS3 game :mjlol: And now you like "I'll be good with an old ass trilogy till next year"

Let's look at what you have said over the years...

And after they didn't you go...

But GTA trilogy is good enough to hold him down until next year sometime :picard:
You know, if only you had backwards compatibility with fps boost/4k/HDR or a streaming service like you talked about.. What would you be playing now?

I mean, even gamepass gets San Andreas day 1 :yeshrug:

Exposed?
:yes:EXPOSED!!!:yes:
:ehh::ehh:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked up Warhammer 40k Vermintide 2 for 8$

Very underrated :ehh:

I’m not gonna finish because I copped Deathloop, FIST, and The Mummy Remastered which is crack rocks if you like Super Metroid