What will you be buying/playing in November?

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Beta was trash. I installed on PC, glitched and warped around the map like 5 times, uninstalled it.

No lie, I don't know if you played the Halo Infinite multiplayer but it gave me the feeling like when we played Halo 2 like 15 damn years ago.

Nah, I missed out on the Halo beta. Those SC Halo 2 sessions were epic, but I kinda lost my love for the series since the rise of CoD/BF. Only real reason I still play it is so I have something to play online with my brother :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:patrice: on the fence with Pokémon but I think ima pass. Xp share in the game and also I’m starting to get real :mjpls: with Nintendo after their shytty business practices (the expansion pack shyt, releasing dread demo after the game dropped)

GTA not really interested in so I guess I’ll just keep playing through what I already have.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing else for me for the rest of the year. Not interested in Call of duty. Think I’ll go back and play some PS4 gems that I missed….
Arise
No no kuni
Evil Within 2

I never played these games on PS4 so they should keep me busy till Elden Ring comes out next year

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Backlog and Death's Door.
Deaths door is good, nice to see you guys finally get some games huh :tu: even if they are leftovers...
Nothing else for me for the rest of the year. Not interested in Call of duty. Think I’ll go back and play some PS4 gems that I missed….
Arise
No no kuni
Evil Within 2

I never played these games on PS4 so they should keep me busy till Elden Ring comes out next year
Oh so you ain't got nothing to play huh man

boom-dabbing.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deaths door is good, nice to see you guys finally get some games huh :tu: even if they are leftovers...

Oh so you ain't got nothing to play huh man

boom-dabbing.gif
Sony has fed me very well throughout the year. And next year will be even better :obama:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Apex’s new season.
Lot of games are ass to me.got over 150 games between my pc and Xbox and play the one that’s free everyday :deadmanny:

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Yo @Gizmo_Duck thanks for putting this list together.

you guys are gonna laugh at me but I might have to cop Beyond A Steel Sky just for nostalgia’s sake. Until now I had no idea they were redoing this.

I used to really like point and click adventures and still play em on emulators to this day.