What were you thinking/feeling the first time you watched "The Dark Knight"??

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Someone finally figured out the key to making a really really dope superhero flick....and when will this woman sitting beside me shut the hell up and stop acting like every explosion or gun shot is cause for her to scream like she's in a horror movie.

I'm pretty sure they figured that out 30 years before TDK, breh.

And I honestly can't really remember. I think on some level it did all impress me but I think some of it also fell flat to me even back then (the constant exposition, the matter of the Two-Face final act feeling so rushed and forced). I do remember I was super hyped to see Eric Roberts in it, probably the second best casting decision Nolan has ever made after Bowie as Tesla.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm pretty sure they figured that out 30 years before TDK, breh.

And I honestly can't really remember. I think on some level it did all impress me but I think some of it also fell flat to me even back then (the constant exposition, the matter of the Two-Face final act feeling so rushed and forced). I do remember I was super hyped to see Eric Roberts in it, probably the second best casting decision Nolan has ever made after Bowie as Tesla.

Not to me breh. Like this was transcendent to me. Superman is cool. Batman is cool. The first two spider man flicks are cool and the x men flicks but this one to me just felt different. It felt like real stakes and just felt like it was separate from the pack

:ehh:They both went into a country illegally to capture someone.

Not just that but the idea of what would you do to capture a terrorist? Are the lives of the many worth more than your morality or your justice system? Is torture ok? Is illegal extradition okay? Is surveillance okay? Do the ends really justify the means and how much do you wade in those waters before you become the bad guy yourself

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Not to me breh. Like this was transcendent to me. Superman is cool. Batman is cool. The first two spider man flicks are cool and the x men flicks but this one to me just felt different. It felt like real stakes and just felt like it was separate from the pack

I felt like that after seeing Batman Begins.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Yeah, it separated itself from the pack but that doesn't automatically make it superior to the pack.