What were you doing on 9/11?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Twelve years ago on this day...I was in Eighth grade history class. We already had first period at school and we were moving into second period. People were saying something happened. Teachers were acting frantic in the hallway. Came into class and our teacher just looked floored. Old white dude just crying and completely out of it.

Whole class was :dwillhuh:

He told us what happened, turned on the TV and we watched the news. We didn't do anything that day but, watch. I really didn't believe what I was seeing. It looked like a movie.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was in 2nd grade. All I remember was we didn't have to go to school that day :win:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I was in my first year of school. Got home from school as normal. Saw my moms watching tv. Went to play on my playstation like any other day. :win:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I was on a ten day suspension from work for missing too many times unexcused.

No lie, I woke up that day and didn't check the news or anything. I went straight to Meijer and stole 5 copies of Blueprint and Ghetto Fabolous to sell at the park later that day.

I got caught trying to shoplift on the biggest security day in the history of this nation :beli:

I spent half the day in jail.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
It was my 1st day of school actually, junior year. I was walking to the train station from school after school and this chick from school walked up to me and was like the twin towers are on fire, they have exploded. By the time I got home one of them had already fallen.

I was like, holy shyt! It looked like some shyt straight outta independence day.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I was in the 1st grade. I was sleeping. I woke up, looked out the window, and all I remember seeing was smoke. My school was near Seth Boyden projects which is close to Newark airport. I use to be able to see the towers but that day I didn't see nothing.

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

No lie, I woke up that day and didn't check the news or anything. I went straight to Meijer and stole 5 copies of Blueprint and Ghetto Fabolous to sell at the park later that day.

I got caught trying to shoplift on the biggest security day in the history of this nation :beli:

:russ:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
1st grade....didn't know what the fukk was going on.. my teacher just turned on the tv ,and we watched that until the principle got on the intercom and said that she called everybody parents to come pick us up.... everybody was excited that we got too leave school early....:stylin:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

You are winning this thread so far. :wow:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I was working in a call center for cingular wireless at the time....and the whole network went down

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I was in 7th grade and waiting for the school bus when some kid I knew started telling me that planes had crashed in NY, didn't believe him until I saw it on TV when we got to school.